Record Store Day 2010 releases

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of the record store day releasesare in the aural exploit website:

pantera lp's,mastodon blood mountain, jimi hendrix "12,and will be more in the next couple of days.

Ordered pantera "vulgar display of power","far beyong driven",mastodon "blood mountain" and the jimi hendrix "live "12".

Still waiting on QOTSA "10 ,TCV "10 and the john lennon box "7

Try to pick, the rolling stones "7,Blur "7,Beatles "7,Hold Steady lp,Jimi hendrix "7,metallica/black sabbath "12 and soundgarden 37 at rought trade in London.

Waiting on the wilco live 4lp,this one will be on sale for more week (I think) due to hight cost

some of the record store day releasesare in the aural exploit website:

pantera lp's,mastodon blood mountain, jimi hendrix "12,and will be more in the next couple of days.

Ordered pantera "vulgar display of power","far beyong driven",mastodon "blood mountain" and the jimi hendrix "live "12".

Still waiting on QOTSA "10 ,TCV "10 and the john lennon box "7

Try to pick, the rolling stones "7,Blur "7,Beatles "7,Hold Steady lp,Jimi hendrix "7,metallica/black sabbath "12 and soundgarden 37 at rought trade in London.

Waiting on the wilco live 4lp,this one will be on sale for more week (I think) due to hight cost

good to know. if my store doesn't get the pantera LPs. thanks.

Details on the Avenged Sevenfold 12-inch for those who are interested:

Record Store Day is coming and to celebrate Hopeless Records is releasing a very special limited edition 12" Avenged Sevenfold Picture Disc. This new pressing contains Avenged Sevenfold’s first hit, Unholy Confessions, the fan-favorite Eternal Rest, and a rare live version of Eternal Rest recorded in January 2004 at the Ventura Theater. Side A of the picture disc has the iconic photo of the band taken in 2003, and Side B has the band’s unmistakable logo, the Deathbat.

Here's a link to an eBay auction for some of the very limited Fucked Up Record Store Day 7"'s!

http://global.ebay.com/Fucked_Up_-_Daytrotter_Session_2010_NEW_7_RSD/280494136518/item

They only have some of the 11 covers left, but at least that's something. And the price is GREAT!

Here are some photos of the all the 11 covers and some more info about the release:

http://lookingforgold.blogspot.com/2010/02/record-store-day.html

Got a couple of Mastodon - Blood Mountains in today at work. They are both on Clear Red if anybody needs them they are about $16.00 after tax. Also got the Deluxe, Pantera reissues, Sonic Youth and that's about it. Also since my local stores never have anything if anybody can pick any of these up I would take them.

Record Store Day Titles

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Skeletons

Coconut Records 7"

Coheed and Cambria 7"

Monsters of Folk - Monster of Folk (Clear Blue)

Steel Train 7"

Thanks,

Brian

chances of me getting one of the hold steady records tomorrow are not looking good.

Me either. My local record store is part of the Association of Independent Music Stores (one of the 3 groups that started Record Store Day) and neither of their stores got any of them in, which I was quite surprised about.

If anyone is lucky enough to pick up an extra copy and make some nice money without have to pay Ebay and Paypal fees, let me know.