PO: MINUS THE BEAR "Omni" 2xLP (standard & deluxe)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Went to the local Hastings today because I had some credit to burn ($5) from some DVDs I sold a while back. Flipping through the vinyl, I found both the deluxe and standard editions if OMNI. The deluxe was on red and white and priced at $20. Standard was priced at $30.

I picked up the deluxe for a cool $15 :)

• 2 weeks later...
awesome i just got my deluxe edition from the wonderful interpunk on friday and finally opened it up today and i guess i must have gotten a very rare third printing, because both of the records are black. and there is no stencil. what a rare find. 28 bucks well spent!!!!!!!

well i emailed them and sent it back and all that. i finally got my package from interpunk yesterday and yet again it was the fucking black copy. seriously i understand the first fuckup. but for me to send it back and then get a new replacement, and it being the same fucking black copy? then wtf i say. wtf. did they run out of colored ones or something and they hoping i dont find out. this shit is annoying now. are the employees there on meth or something?

awesome i just got my deluxe edition from the wonderful interpunk on friday and finally opened it up today and i guess i must have gotten a very rare third printing, because both of the records are black. and there is no stencil. what a rare find. 28 bucks well spent!!!!!!!

well i emailed them and sent it back and all that. i finally got my package from interpunk yesterday and yet again it was the fucking black copy. seriously i understand the first fuckup. but for me to send it back and then get a new replacement, and it being the same fucking black copy? then wtf i say. wtf. did they run out of colored ones or something and they hoping i dont find out. this shit is annoying now. are the employees there on meth or something?

Return it and I'll sell you a first press deluxe for $25 shipped. I got an extra.

Return it and I'll sell you a first press deluxe for $25 shipped. I got an extra.

well i got a response saying that they were already gonna send out a replacement today without me sending mine back. they just said "please mail the one you got soon" maybe i'll just keep it. how could you fuck that up twice?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
fuck omni.

Haha yeah. I was hoping it'd get better over time but it got even worse.

I was laughing at how cheap the BIN's on eBay have become. I'm pretty sure I've seen the deluxe version for $13.99 a few times. Once it gets to free, then I'll consider getting it since it would complete my discography, but then it would just take up space.

Haha yeah. I was hoping it'd get better over time but it got even worse.

I was laughing at how cheap the BIN's on eBay have become. I'm pretty sure I've seen the deluxe version for $13.99 a few times. Once it gets to free, then I'll consider getting it since it would complete my discography, but then it would just take up space.

you know OMNI is your favorite Minus The Bear album ever crafted and you want to lay it down next to the fire every night. don't front!

I'm actually listening to it right now in my work truck...it ain't THAT bad...but definitely not their best at all...

I'm typically not this way towards music, especially music by bands I love; however, this album, to me, is shit. Everything sounds so goddamn...I don't know...childish? I feel like they wanted to reach out to all the fine dime teenage brizzles. Jake might as well auto-tune his shit.

But, at least I have their previous albums, Sharks Keep Moving, and State Route 522, but mostly SKM.