South Park Season 14 Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
These last two episode were excellent. Pretty much fan service but still...Scott Tenorman being head of the gingers was awesome.

Haha yea, I got really excited when I heard that voice....I also love how the Super Best Friends really didn't give a shit about him.....

I wonder if the censoring of Muhammad's name was down by Trey and Matt to poke fun at all the hoopla around last weeks episode or if it was done by the Network.

These last two episode were excellent. Pretty much fan service but still...Scott Tenorman being head of the gingers was awesome.

Haha yea, I got really excited when I heard that voice....I also love how the Super Best Friends really didn't give a shit about him.....

I wonder if the censoring of Muhammad's name was down by Trey and Matt to poke fun at all the hoopla around last weeks episode or if it was done by the Network.

http://tv.yahoo.com/south-park/show/492/....thpark_mus lims

i wonder if they will have a completely uncensored version of the second part on the DVD when it comes out. i think this is the first time South Park was censored before it aired and hopefully it won't open the door for other groups to have episodes pulled or censored. according to the episode when Cartman tries to get Family Guy cancelled, all it takes is for one episode to get pulled or changed and the show is all but doomed for cancellation.

yeah they got fucked on this episode. i have a feeling that comedy central ended up censoring every "muhammad", but that maybe the "what have we learned today" segment (which has become a staple in the series) was bleeped intentionally by the creators as a joke against censorship. but if not... im REALLY fucking curious what they could have said in that segment which would warrant complete censorship.

all in all.. good episode for the fans. my roommates and i were trying to keep up with all the references (and i totally called the broncos reveall!) but i just wished comedy central wouldn't fucking puss out again. its actually an extremely important issue. TERRORISTS WON!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3878

In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it.

I didn't pick up on this last night, but it looks like South Park was paying homage to Alan Moore & Brian Bolland's Killing Joke comic in the episode. Awesome!

yeah that was killing me! i knew i recognized the scene, and i was trying to cull through a bunch of movies in my head. and when i heard someone mention it today, it clicked instantly. real cool.

i dont care if it makes me an asshole, this made me laugh:

MATT AND TREY - say Comedy Central removed a speech about “intimidation and fear” from last nights episode after some dim witted muslims threatened to kill them. The group says South Park insulted their prophet by depicting him in a bear costume. To make matters worse, now a bear group is threatening to eat Matt and Trey for depicting one of them as one of those dirty islam idiots.