The Menzingers "Chamberlain Waits"

• 1 month later...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 300 on blue for RSD and then Black Non-RSD. Im pretty sure at least

Close, but wrong!

Everybody at my distro and RSD put the fear of god into me about not selling the RSD version until 90 days after RSD, so these LPs online are a surprise.

It's clear what I'm gonna have to do: press more on blue!

Bitch about record collectors - turn around and press record with limited variant.

Intentionally mislead fans about the pressing info - berate them for scrambling to acquire a copy.

Bitch about people not buying the album from distros - THE FUCKING ALBUM IS NOT AVAILABLE IN DISTROS

You're a bigger troll than me.

Bitch about record collectors - turn around and press record with limited variant.

Intentionally mislead fans about the pressing info - berate them for scrambling to acquire a copy.

Bitch about people not buying the album from distros - THE FUCKING ALBUM IS NOT AVAILABLE IN DISTROS

You're a bigger troll than me.

Yeah man, the ebay posting wasn't very cool. I couldn't make it to record store day either and the menzingers aren't going to play anywhere near me for months. I don't think its too unreasonable for me to buy my favorite record of 2010 on colored vinyl if its something i've been wanting and waiting for months to get.

That said, listing it under sea otters was fucking hysterical and thank you for the awesome record toby.

Alot of people love this record. So pressing 300 on blue created alot of buzz for fans. Flipping was inevitable and everyone knew that. If redscare/Toby hates flippers then they should have pressed 5000 of one color and let half of them sit in their warehouse for the next 5 yrs. Problem solved!

• 2 weeks later...
Did you get yours from SRC? Still waiting on

my order from SRC to get here.

yep, sure did. i ordered it with the Fake Problems 7". both items were in stock. i'm thinking the order i placed 2 days before it is stuck at the warehouse waiting on something to be filled. both orders said shipped on 4/18 and only one had update tracking info. bs. i really was hoping the order with the Rival Schools album would come today :-/

I didn't think the black were limited.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

To clear up a few things. Chamberlain Waits first press is 500 blue 500 Black. Record Store Day carried 300 of the BLUE variant yesterday. You can buy the record from us on tour, from online retailers, and independent record stores. No need for eBay.

Now, as for what the represses will be, it very well could be black vinyl. (Though at this point, I kind of think a blue repress would be much funnier)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Saw this on ebay. I know some people are still looking for copies. $14.99: http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-MENZINGERS-Chamberlain-Waits-LP-punk-/271338497517?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Looks like it sold out. You're welcome whoever bought it.

Edited by victimofadriveby