CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

god please let dw find my money in thier paypal so i dont lose out on the rarest color ...

No problem.

Send an email over to [email protected] w/ your Name and order number and we'll get right on tracking it down.

You can also post it here and I'll look into it for you.

Thanks.

name - will taylor

order number given by paypal

Item Amount:

$66.00 USD

Shipping:

$5.33 USD

Handling:

$0.00 USD

Quantity:

Item Title:

Order Number: 112140

Item Number:

112140: DW72v

Date:

Apr 1, 2010

Time:

09:09:05 PDT

Will:

You are all set.

We received your order.

You didn't receive a receipt because Comcast has blocked DW for some unknown reason (we are still fighting w/ them about it).

We are emailing you from one of our alternate accounts now.

Thanks again.

Servers:

Have been upgraded multiple times.

It's a little more complicated than that, I'll spare you the details. But it's been smooth for awhile now.

Thanks guys.

-J.

Will:

You are all set.

We received your order.

You didn't receive a receipt because Comcast has blocked DW for some unknown reason (we are still fighting w/ them about it).

Thanks again.

Servers:

It's a little more complicated than that, I'll spare you the details. But it's been smooth for awhile now.

Thanks guys.

-J.

you fucking rock so hard jb , thanks

Will:

You are all set.

We received your order.

Thanks again.

Servers:

Thanks guys.

-J.

Jake, I can ask around work about this and see why Comcast is blocking emails

I can't wait to get these records!

But what I'm kind of upset about is that Nashville is one of the last US tour dates, therefore, I'll doubt I'll be able to get this and the Axe To Fall tour press from the band. I'm seriously considering driving all the way up to Cleveland for the show. I know, it sounds crazy to do that for 2 records, but I bet it would be cheaper to do that than trying to get them on eBay. Plus, it's a Friday show and I could make a weekend out of it. Probably hit up Ray's MTB/BMX park... would be sweet.

I'm glad I checked the board when I got home. Today has been such a great day.

1. Jane Doe...pre-ordered!

2. Young Livers "FULL METAL JACKET" version...pre-ordered!

3. Hot Water Music "Redemption"...HILARIOUS APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE.

4. It's 80 degrees out in North West, PA...

5. I'm fucking broke now...

Will:

You are all set.

We received your order.

Thanks again.

Servers:

Thanks guys.

-J.

By all means go for it.

It was a server email configuration issue, where we were deemed to be similar to a automated spammer, which we clearly are not. We've spoken to many people about this at Comcast, and have revamped the way we have certain things configured in the process.

Still, we continue to deal with being blacklisted (no pun intended).

We are too punk, that's my guess.

Thanks.

-J.

By all means go for it.

It was a server email configuration issue, where we were deemed to be similar to a automated spammer, which we clearly are not. We've spoken to many people about this at Comcast, and have revamped the way we have certain things configured in the process.

Still, we continue to deal with being blacklisted (no pun intended).

We are too punk, that's my guess.

Thanks.

-J.

if you have a registered business class email the procedure is different from residential so that makes all the difference. do you know which one you have?

I only have Comcast where I live...is this why I'm having trouble logging into the DW e-Store...and also not getting a response in my e-mail about my password?

personally I don't use comcast.net as my email unless it's for my bill. but no I don't think that has anything to do with that. being considered spam is different than a server issue

I only have Comcast where I live...is this why I'm having trouble logging into the DW e-Store...and also not getting a response in my e-mail about my password?

Email:

Not sure, as that has been Tre's headache to deal with for the most part.

Comcast Email customers:

We can receive emails from Comcast, but can't respond from DW, and in turn you won't receive your order receipt. If you have any questions and you are a Comcast person, temporarily email [email protected]

Thanks.

-J.

Email:

Not sure, as that has been Tre's headache to deal with for the most part.

Comcast Email customers:

We can receive emails from Comcast, but can't respond from DW, and in turn you won't receive your order receipt. If you have any questions temporarily email [email protected]

Thanks.

-J.

you are probably getting a bounce back email. so my peoples say to call in again and have them set up a ticket. I just think that comcast.net email users just need to make sure their filter is set a certain way so that they can accept emails from DW. that's a temp solution but we need more info to help :)