CONVERGE - JANE DOE Repress & Reissue & More Official Thread!

My 15% coupon is not working...

Anyone else having this problem?

Are you using it on your Jane Doe order? That's probably why. It's for future orders. Presumably.

No, I'm trying to buy a Pulling Teeth shirt, and it's like, "Coupon doesn't work on this item."

So I tried out any record, that was not a pre-order or limited vinyl, and it kept saying the same damn thing.

Effing sweet! I'm seeing Converge in Seattle in May so I think I'll hold off and get one from them on tour.

You should have them by then, right??

I'm excited for that show! I decided to order one just in case they don't have any for Seattle people or something.

Awwwwww! Poop. When you announced it way back you said 180 gram for sure! I guess I'll stick with my first press!

100% untrue.

The only specific added to the description was the inclusion of the book project.

I know, as I actually don't like 180 Gram.

Thanks.

-J.

how come you don't like 180 gram? just curious.

Awwwwww! Poop. When you announced it way back you said 180 gram for sure! I guess I'll stick with my first press!

100% untrue.

The only specific added to the description was the inclusion of the book project.

I know, as I actually don't like 180 Gram.

Thanks.

-J.

the site acutally just said that there would be plenty of variants for collectors and audiophiles alike. that doesn't mean 180 gram.

I enjoy Breaking Bad and House Hunters International exclusively.

-J.

I knew nothing about Breaking Bad till a few weeks ago. (we don't have basic TV or cable, Just watch blurays all the time) Decided to rent this one night....and holy shit this is the one of the BEST TV shows around! Me and my girl watched season 1 and 2 in about 2 weeks time....and I'm still craving more.