CONVERGE & TP&TG Limited Silkscreened Editions

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, I love when artists/musicians do the silk-screened covers. But it's crazy that an artist, J. Bannon for example, could put so much work into something - a visual and a recording - and get so little in return monetary-wise. I have lots of artist friends (I consider myself one as well) who charge anywhere from $20-200 for a single print. Now throw an awesome sounding album in with it and it seems insane to only charge $20.

Just to beat this point into the ground, I collect Man's Ruin albums, many of which have Kozik prints on the covers. I've paid $5 for a record with a screened cover while people out there pay $200 for just a print. Ah well...

Cheers!

Man, fuck work. I missed them.

one of the few perks of being a glorified secretary at the state; i almost never miss a preorder cuz i'm stuck in front of a computer all day.

I'm sat at work on a computer all day too. I slouch really bad so when I'm older I'll have bad posture but a sweet record collection.