CONVERGE & TP&TG Limited Silkscreened Editions

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in the process of canceling any orders for multiple copies to quell the eBaying, etc.

Sadly we do this often to attempt to get releases/prints in the hands of customers who truly want these items.

It's a process that actually takes as long (if not longer) than filling legitimate orders.

Even w/ doing this, all of these copies will likely be accounted for.

Thanks everyone.

-J.

We are in the process of canceling any orders for multiple copies to quell the eBaying, etc.

Sadly we do this often to attempt to get releases/prints in the hands of customers who truly want these items.

It's a process that actually takes as long (if not longer) than filling legitimate orders.

Thanks everyone.

-J.

i hope you didn't do that for the Jane Doe orders as I ordered 3 copies, one for me and one for 2 friends that called me in a panic.

Thanks everyone.

-J.

i hope you didn't do that for the Jane Doe orders as I ordered 3 copies, one for me and one for 2 friends that called me in a panic.

same here.

Thanks everyone.

-J.

i agree with justin.

and also need help for band/ tour press and evr exclusive....

:)

Deathwish has always said they cancel big orders and take note of who is listing prints on ebay and stuff, but they also said they can't police everything. Furthermore, from history, they allow you to purchase at least as many variants that are listed. So for Jane Doe, they listed 3 variants, so if you ordered 3, they are not going to cancel your order, but if you ordered 10, they probably will.

Duplicates of the same color with this release will be cancelled.

Thanks.

And no, they will likely be placed in the hands of those who attempted to order when the item was out of stock. We are good like that.

Thanks.

-J.

How do you go about doing that? Just curious.

We have our ways.

-J.