Analphabetapolothology pre-order

white vinyl... sold out! (per the jade tree email... and their site)

I purchased the white vinyl yesterday morning (28 Apr) and set aside another in the online cart yesterday afternoon... checked it this morning, the cart states I have one item, however, when you checkout, it states "your cart is empty"!!!!

the links for the white vinyl are still up (as of me typing this)..... but it's a goner.

glad i was able to grab one....

I like getting airheads and other free stuff with my orders!

they still do that? they are awesome.

i haven't ordered from them in a while.

it was always nice to see them throw in a button, poster or sticker. but seeing airheads always made me smile.

great label who has has always been good with pressing vinyl.

the new braid ones are proof of that.

now they just need to work on a rainer maria compilation off non-lp songs. and the s/t ep.

oh and get the rights to press their last album that wasn't on polyvinyl.

I like getting airheads and other free stuff with my orders!

they still do that? they are awesome.

i haven't ordered from them in a while.

it was always nice to see them throw in a button, poster or sticker. but seeing airheads always made me smile.

great label who has has always been good with pressing vinyl.

the new braid ones are proof of that.

now they just need to work on a rainer maria compilation off non-lp songs. and the s/t ep.

oh and get the rights to press their last album that wasn't on polyvinyl.

What Rainer Maria non-LP songs are there that aren't already available on CD besides the "Hell And High Water" 7-inch B-side? "New York, 1955" got a limited CD release, their track on the Post Marked Stamps 7-inch was on the PMS CD...

I totally agree with getting the rights to Catastrophe Keeps Us Together however. Killer record.

What Rainer Maria non-LP songs are there that aren't already available on CD besides the "Hell And High Water" 7-inch B-side? "New York, 1955" got a limited CD release, their track on the Post Marked Stamps 7-inch was on the PMS CD...

well i know they've already been released on cd or 7"s.

i just think they could put them all together like the braid movie music records.

and i guess on top of the new york 7", hell and high water b-side, and post marked stamp song, i thought throwing in the few from the atlantic ep (soul singer is one of my favorites), and the 2 songs from the ears ring ep. plus one of their first songs was on the direction comp. so if you got to use all of those it could be 9 songs, hell could even include the 6 from the s/t ep since it's never been on vinyl.

• 1 month later...

I hope this means JT is getting back into the vinyl game though...

i have been saying the same thing for years.

luckily i bought the jets to brazil and promise ring lp's when they came out.

but i know a lot of people who would love to see those repressed.

the only thing i never bought when it came out that i would have wanted was the owls lp.

back then i wasn't buying everything on vinyl like i am now.

They aren't really doing much of anything anymore. Both Tim and Darren do other stuff now, so the label is just sort of on hiatus or whatever. It's a shame, too. I think they were one of the best.

they should also take notice from this cap'n jazz release and try to put together a promise ring compilation.

i have all those old 7"s but would love to see horse latitudes (probably my favorite of theirs) pressed as a 12" or even a new one with all the non-album songs.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this means JT is getting back into the vinyl game though...

i have been saying the same thing for years.

luckily i bought the jets to brazil and promise ring lp's when they came out.

but i know a lot of people who would love to see those repressed.

the only thing i never bought when it came out that i would have wanted was the owls lp.

back then i wasn't buying everything on vinyl like i am now.

they should also take notice from this cap'n jazz release and try to put together a promise ring compilation.

i have all those old 7"s but would love to see horse latitudes (probably my favorite of theirs) pressed as a 12" or even a new one with all the non-album songs.

The version of 12 Sweaters Red off the Ground Rule Double comp is fantastic. Definitely my favorite song of theirs.