Blink - 182 - Self-Titled

We have the last few of these left...only about 30 then its sold out!!!

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Blink-182-%252d-Blink-182-%282XLP%29-Limited-Edition.html

you have them in stock, ready to ship?

I wish!!! Should be shipping to us this week and out to you guys next week. But out of our allocated amount (which I was told is the last ones available) we have only about 30, give or take.

The email -

We wanted to let you know that the Blink 182 (Pink and White swirl) double LP's release has once again been pushed back due to production delays. We have been informed that we can expect to have them by the 20th of this month and we will have them shipped immediately once they arrive. Again we apologize for the continued wait.

If there were other items on your order that are available immediately, you might want to cancel the Blink LP, or split the shipment of your order. Normally an order will only ship if everything is ready. If you do not want to wait for an out of stock item you may split the order. Log into your account and go to customer service. You will be given a list of the orders you have placed with us. Click on the order you would like to split. The order will be displayed and there will be a box titled "Action You Can Take." One of the actions is splitting an order. When you split an order an additional shipping fee will apply.

Ok, so I was told that this is not delayed due to manufacturing issues. I think the time frame here is because it has to ship from the manufacturer, to the label to the stores.. so as long as what I am told is true these should start shipping from the label early next week and us / other stores shortly after. To clarify, there is NO more manufacturing delays. please don't panic!!! Although I do know you have all been patiently waiting and we are grateful for it :)