What Do You Wear To Work?

I work in a government office, but I am mostly unsupervised and nobody has ever told me anything about a dress code, so I can wear whatever I want.

My office is in a school though, so during the school year I try to make a decent impression on the students, so I usually wear jeans and a collared shirt, usually short sleeved. During the summer, I wear shorts and a t-shirt.

One thing to remember, dress for the job you want, not the one you have. I know that's kind of lame and who cares what you look like but it can play apart. My buddy showed up at his old job wearing band t-shirts a lot of times and some of them were pretty goofy. I think one Torche shirt had a little alien w/ a penis on it. I'm like why would you wear that to work?

When I work at the private school I sub at and the school district I graduated from, shirt and tie. I often wear corduroys because they are much more comfortable but have the illusion of being dressy.

At the other school district, I wear cords and usually a button down shirt with no tie. Sometimes I rock a polo. Sometimes I even rock sneakers, too. They don't give a shit what you wear most of the time. They also don't give a shit how your hair or beard is either.

At my town parks job, our "uniform" is to just wear some shirt with the town parks crest on it. I usually do this, except in the winter at the ice rinks where I wear a hoodie or something. When I manage the rink, I'm not supposed to wear jeans but I almost always do anyway.

right now i'm working in an office, but i can wear jeans and any shirt.

in the next few weeks i'll be wearing jeans, t-shirt, boots, and a hardhat. paving in the summer is gonna be great.

I knew a guy who did road construction and he always prayed someone would veer off and hit him so he could sue. He HATED road construction.

right now i'm working in an office, but i can wear jeans and any shirt.

in the next few weeks i'll be wearing jeans, t-shirt, boots, and a hardhat. paving in the summer is gonna be great.

I knew a guy who did road construction and he always prayed someone would veer off and hit him so he could sue. He HATED road construction.

yeah, i think everyone hates it. my last remark was totally sarcastic. it's gonna suck, but i'm 19 years old and i'll bust my ass to make $15/hr.

Guest chappy5

Generally Shorts and a T-shirt, really whatever I want... for the next couple of weeks anyway, the company is getting tacky uniform shirts. ugh.