Giants Old Stories Screen Cover LP

After setting a few aside and a few people who bailed on their claimed copies we decided to put some up in our web store. 100 total made on two different designs (50 from the band and 50 from the label). Only a handful left of this one, so if you want it, go for it:

www.cavityrecords.bigcartel.com/product/giants-old-stories-limited-screen-press-lp

quick image here: www.cavityrecords.com

so awesome. can't wait to meet up with James and get the tour press!

now we just need another Giants record to spin :D

We're getting together this weekend to hopefully start that long process...and by that I mean....our third album will be written, recorded and available on 10 different colors in 2 weeks. Please stand by for more deet tails.

• 2 weeks later...

So... this arrived in my mail today. And I've got to say, it included some of the best extras ever.

Among typical band stickers, I scored an Annette Charles trading card, a red [Power] ranger vinyl sticker, and a paper parrot ornament (which is currently rocking the chandelier in the kitchen.)

Very pleased. The record is fairly cool too, I guess.

We're getting together this weekend to hopefully start that long process...and by that I mean....our third album will be written, recorded and available on 10 different colors in 2 weeks. Please stand by for more deet tails.

sweet can't wait I was tired of having money!

x2. You just tell me where to order and ordering will be had.

so awesome. can't wait to meet up with James and get the tour press!

now we just need another Giants record to spin :D

10 colours eh?

Please stand by for more tall tales.

did i fix it right? ;)

10 colours eh?

Please stand by for more tall tales.

did i fix it right? ;)

Hahaha. Perhaps perhaps. :) I actually meant...10 colors on the FIRST press. Which will be out in a week. Second press will be out in three weeks. We're accepting pre-orders. Just send us money or presents or whatever and sometime we'll send you a record sound good? okay cool.