Hot Water Music "Live in Chicago #2"

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they do a show I went to I was at Orlando and NYC would be stoked for recordings of either although the Orlando show was far better.

If they are all the same catalog number (280ab, 280cd, etc.) I'm going to guess they are all going to be "Live in Chicago". I was at the orlando show also, and it would be awesome to have some recordings from it, but I kind of like the consistency also.

Regardless, super excited for this. I hope if it's exclusive to record stores I can find a way to grab one.

how did the 1st one sound?

I am kinda over live records

I personally thought it sounded great, alot better than I expected, but I heard alot of people shit on the sound quality so who knows.

It sounded fine, but it was extremely quiet. I had to turn the volume all the way up for it to sound normal.

I personally thought it sounded great, alot better than I expected, but I heard alot of people shit on the sound quality so who knows.

It sounded fine, but it was extremely quiet. I had to turn the volume all the way up for it to sound normal.

There is a lot of music per side, varying from the traditional HWM 2-song singles, but both Jason and I felt committed to the idea of four songs for the live ones... it just seems right. I'm pretty dang happy with them. (Plus, our kids love popping the die cut parts out, so it keeps them busy, haha!)

co-sign.

I can't wait for this. should be awesome.

wonder what songs will be on it?

Here's a teaser for you: There are four songs. One of them is "Rooftops".

Awesome Vard! I know there's a lot of us out here that are excited for this! Any idea if it's going to be a super limited release like #1 was? I hope it's not, but it's also kind of cool if it is.

i hope these are indie store exclusives again.
Eh...yes and no...I love the exclusive idea, but myself like so many others, don't live even CLOSE to a record store or a decent one at that that would carry these. I found my copy four hours away from my home. Granted, I wasn't traveling just for the 7" (I was on my way to a show), but that's still a long distance for a record. I'm a HWM collector and don't want to miss out on these, especially since I was at those Chicago shows.

i hope these are indie store exclusives again.
Eh...yes and no...I love the exclusive idea, but myself like so many others, don't live even CLOSE to a record store or a decent one at that that would carry these. I found my copy four hours away from my home. Granted, I wasn't traveling just for the 7" (I was on my way to a show), but that's still a long distance for a record. I'm a HWM collector and don't want to miss out on these, especially since I was at those Chicago shows.

And then you've got the stores that were eBay-ing their copies of the first one.