Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest staropramen
so you think people who have native american in them are savages?

i'm german and native american. 99 percent of people would call me white, but you're saying because i have native american in me i'm not white.

whats your ethnic background out of curiousity?

German/French/British/Irish

so i talked to some indians about this character!! haha man, i will personally pay for you to fly to india! dead serious! my reason, you will not return home! your sick views and the fact you support the bastardizing (is this a word hahaha) of the swastika, which is widly used all over india in the religions of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. they find it highly offensive(probally more so than most actually) the way the nazis and this tool bag use it. so please come here, i invite you, ill even pick you up at the streets! theyll hang you and drag you through the streets like a new years day parade!! haha

Do your research.

The Swastica

It doesn't come from India. In fact it comes from Europe 3,000 years before it first shows up later in India.

Undeciphered scripts

The writing systems listed below have yet to be deciphered or have only been partially deciphered. In some cases the writing systems have been deciphered but the languages they were used to write remain a mystery.

Vinèa / Old European

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/vinca.htm

A collection of symbols found on many of the artefacts dating from between 6,000 to 4,500 BC excavated from sites in south-east Europe, in particular from Vinèa near Belgrade. There is no agreement on whether these symbols are a writing system.

Indus/Harappa script

This script was used in the Indus valley of India between about 3,500 and 2,000 BC. Neither the script nor the language it was used to write are known, however Asko Parpola of the University of Helsinki in Finland claims to have partially deciphered the script and believes it probably respresents a Dravidian language.

Further details: http://www.harappa.com/script/

Proto-Elamite

A script which first appeared in about 2900 BC in Suse (Susa), the capital of Elam, in south-western Persia (modern Iran). It has yet to be deciphered and the language it represents in unknown.

Further details

It comes from the Old European alphabet

Old European / Vinèa / Danube script

Origin

These symbols have been found on many of the artefacts excavated from sites in south-east Europe, in particular from Vinèa near Belgrade, but also in Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, eastern Hungary, Moldova, southern Ukraine and the former Yugoslavia. The artefacts date from between the 7th and 4th millennia BC and those decorated with these symbols are between 8,000 and 6,500 years old.

Some scholars believe that the Vinèa symbols represent the earliest form of writing ever found, predating ancient Egyptian and Sumerian writing by thousands of years. Since the inscriptions are all short and appear on objects found in burial sites, and the language represented is not known, it is highly unlikely they will ever be deciphered.

Symbols dating from the oldest period of Vinèa culture (6th-5th millennia BC)

Now go kill yourself.

ive done my research, your research is so skewed to benefit yourself and is wrong! so please, go do your research and then kill yourself. even if your "research" was correct, which it isnt, the swastika was still used in the absolute wrong way in nazi germany and to this day by nut jobs ike yourself! so yeah, please come to india, i beg you

Guest staropramen

Do your research.

The Swastica

It doesn't come from India. In fact it comes from Europe 3,000 years before it first shows up later in India.

Undeciphered scripts

The writing systems listed below have yet to be deciphered or have only been partially deciphered. In some cases the writing systems have been deciphered but the languages they were used to write remain a mystery.

Vinèa / Old European

A collection of symbols found on many of the artefacts dating from between 6,000 to 4,500 BC excavated from sites in south-east Europe, in particular from Vinèa near Belgrade. There is no agreement on whether these symbols are a writing system.

Indus/Harappa script

This script was used in the Indus valley of India between about 3,500 and 2,000 BC. Neither the script nor the language it was used to write are known, however Asko Parpola of the University of Helsinki in Finland claims to have partially deciphered the script and believes it probably respresents a Dravidian language.

Further details: http://www.harappa.com/script/

Proto-Elamite

A script which first appeared in about 2900 BC in Suse (Susa), the capital of Elam, in south-western Persia (modern Iran). It has yet to be deciphered and the language it represents in unknown.

Further details

It comes from the Old European alphabet

Old European / Vinèa / Danube script

Origin

These symbols have been found on many of the artefacts excavated from sites in south-east Europe, in particular from Vinèa near Belgrade, but also in Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, eastern Hungary, Moldova, southern Ukraine and the former Yugoslavia. The artefacts date from between the 7th and 4th millennia BC and those decorated with these symbols are between 8,000 and 6,500 years old.

Some scholars believe that the Vinèa symbols represent the earliest form of writing ever found, predating ancient Egyptian and Sumerian writing by thousands of years. Since the inscriptions are all short and appear on objects found in burial sites, and the language represented is not known, it is highly unlikely they will ever be deciphered.

Symbols dating from the oldest period of Vinèa culture (6th-5th millennia BC)

Now go kill yourself.

ive done my research, your research is so skewed to benefit yourself and is wrong! so please, go do your research and then kill yourself. even if your "research" was correct, which it isnt, the swastika was still used in the absolute wrong way in nazi germany and to this day by nut jobs ike yourself! so yeah, please come to india, i beg you

According to nobodys/knownothings like yourself. I think I'll pass on the third world vacation but I'll gladly send all the Indians here in the US back where they belong.

Furthermore, you make it seem like the majority of Indian people have some reverence for Jews, This is simply not true. Many Indians understand the truth about Hitler and Nazi Germany and have no problem with it. What they are angry about is how the symbol has been demonised by people who believe the lies, and those who perpetuate the lies. Their problem isn't with Nazi Germany, it's with the propaganda. Nice try though.

Also, Google Ghandi and racist and you'll find all sorts of evidence about what Ghandi really thought about racial differences such as his support of aparteid in South Africa.

I should mention that even the Japanese hate whitey. I know I do. Also maybe this is dumb to ask as Nazis fried the homosexuals in their Easy Bake Ovens too, but what do the neo-nazis think of the queer folk? I'm one of those too. I just want to gauge how much of an abomination you think I am out of my morbid curiosity. I don't really belong around these parts to begin with. Would it horrify you to know that I am transgendered?

Guest staropramen
I should mention that even the Japanese hate whitey. I know I do. Also maybe this is dumb to ask as Nazis fried the homosexuals in their Easy Bake Ovens too, but what do the neo-nazis think of the queer folk? I'm one of those too. I just want to gauge how much of an abomination you think I am out of my morbid curiosity. I don't really belong around these parts to begin with. Would it horrify you to know that I am transgendered?

The Japanese hate whitey? That's news to me. I think that notion only exists in your mind. Suffice it to say I've had nothing but positive dealings with the Japanese for many, many years. Homosexuality is in my view as a Christian obviously a sin. In the view of most White Nationalists it is not acceptable because it doesn't promote the furthering of the race through reproduction and it is seen as deviant regardless. If a white person is engaged in that lifestyle and is willing to turn away from it I would have no problem accepting them. George Lincoln Rockwell had this policy in the ANP. No, your being transgendered doesn't horrify me. Mainly I feel sorry for people who have been victimised by the desructive antichrist propaganda all around us, as I myself once was and probably still am in some respects. What horrifies me is stories like this;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_Massacre

I'm horrified by the way the whites handled the situation. I'm horrified by what the Carr brothers did. I'm horrified that nobody knows about this case or the Knoxville Christian/Newsome case. I'm horrified that many whites think I'm somehow evil because I want to stop this from happening at all costs. And I don't hate or even dislike you because you are biracial. Your parents are to blame for that. But I believe as I do about race and I would never abandon my beliefs to be popular or accepted. If something is right, if something is true, so be it.

As abhorrent as some of you might find this guy's views on miscegenation, they're actually not all that uncommon in places like Japan and Korea. In fact, they're held by the majority in those places, and people are way more open about their discrimination.

That doesn't make them any less obnoxious, but it does beg the question that if part of being "open minded" and "politically correct" means that you file Japanese views on race-mixing through the lens of cultural relativism, how come it pisses you off when it's someone that belongs to a culture much closer to home?

According to nobodys/knownothings like yourself. I think I'll pass on the third world vacation but I'll gladly send all the Indians here in the US back where they belong.

Furthermore, you make it seem like the majority of Indian people have some reverence for Jews, This is simply not true. Many Indians understand the truth about Hitler and Nazi Germany and have no problem with it. What they are angry about is how the symbol has been demonised by people who believe the lies, and those who perpetuate the lies. Their problem isn't with Nazi Germany, it's with the propaganda. Nice try though.

Also, Google Ghandi and racist and you'll find all sorts of evidence about what Ghandi really thought about racial differences such as his support of aparteid in South Africa.

bummed you wont take me up on my offer, i assumed youd be a coward and do so...and for the record, you clearly know nothing about india, its forsure not a third world country! so once again, youre wrong!

holy fuck you are ignorant and delussional! send indians back?! your views make me sad for all good humanity! you are one twisted sad human being. i guarantee you are not originally from the "US", so nice try with that old timer one!! turd!

most indians understand the truth about nazi germany and are ok with what happened?! wow, you couldnt be more wrong! showed that to a bunch of indians at a cafe today, you couldnt be more wrong! way to pull that one out of your fat gnarly ass!! they actually have museums dedicated to what happen here in india, so you know nothing about that!! nice try though pal! your shit is classic

way to skew what ghandi said and believes! you act like you interviewed him! that did more for humanity than you and your poor kind could ever hope for! i visited one of his houses in mumbai/bombay, spent a good 4 hrs there reading and just soaking it all in. you know nothing about ghandi! google has all the answers if you want them to!

you have an answer for everything. makes you seem like the smartest person on the planet! yikes! you couldnt be more wrong on most of your shit you spew! youre pretty good though, gotta admit it!

and no, im not indian, surprisingly enough, im all german!

you are a poor excuse for a human being! im just gonna pretend this thread is gone. talking to you is like talking to a wall. good luck with life, you ignorant fuck!

Guest staropramen

bummed you wont take me up on my offer, i assumed youd be a coward and do so...and for the record, you clearly know nothing about india, its forsure not a third world country! so once again, youre wrong!

holy fuck you are ignorant and delussional! send indians back?! your views make me sad for all good humanity! you are one twisted sad human being. i guarantee you are not originally from the "US", so nice try with that old timer one!! turd!

most indians understand the truth about nazi germany and are ok with what happened?! wow, you couldnt be more wrong! showed that to a bunch of indians at a cafe today, you couldnt be more wrong! way to pull that one out of your fat gnarly ass!! they actually have museums dedicated to what happen here in india, so you know nothing about that!! nice try though pal! your shit is classic

way to skew what ghandi said and believes! you act like you interviewed him! that did more for humanity than you and your poor kind could ever hope for! i visited one of his houses in mumbai/bombay, spent a good 4 hrs there reading and just soaking it all in. you know nothing about ghandi! google has all the answers if you want them to!

you have an answer for everything. makes you seem like the smartest person on the planet! yikes! you couldnt be more wrong on most of your shit you spew! youre pretty good though, gotta admit it!

you are a poor excuse for a human being! im just gonna pretend this thread is gone. talking to you is like talking to a wall. good luck with life, you ignorant fuck!

I'll repeat it again, every year at WFMU all weekend. Here's another pic;

[image]

So stop making an ass of yourself behind a computer screen and come on down!

I'll repeat it again, every year at WFMU all weekend. Here's another pic;

[image]

So stop making an ass of yourself behind a computer screen and come on down!

Nice Myspace picture, fag.

Guest staropramen
New rule. Everyone has to refer to the guy as either Jew, Faggot, or Nigger when addressing him. Maybe his head will explode like Scanners.

Why would that happen? I wouldn't expect anything else from an ignoramous such as yourself. Your rather juvenile, quite boring and obviously not able to get a woman.

Guest staropramen
New rule. Everyone has to refer to the guy as either Jew, Faggot, or Nigger when addressing him. Maybe his head will explode like Scanners.

Also, what you fail to understand about me and make obvious about yourself in your childishness is that unlike you I have no sacred cow to protect. I go where truth takes me. I don't throw hissie fits at the point of no return, too terrified to take the next step nor do I fear being wrong.

Guest staropramen

i'm not a fan of the guy, but i really don't see the point in this. combat racism with....pseudo-racism?

He's doing his best.

Why would that happen? I wouldn't expect anything else from an ignoramous such as yourself. Your rather juvenile, quite boring and obviously not able to get a woman.

I'm 22, so of course to you being 60something I am juvenile. Quite boring, thank you for reading all my posts. I've had multiple girlfriends so I find your last statement invalid.

Guest staropramen

I'm 22, so of course to you being 60something I am juvenile. Quite boring, thank you for reading all my posts. I've had multiple girlfriends so I find your last statement invalid.

Well that's a start, at least you admit that you are juvenile. I don't need to read all your posts, the stupidity which you exhibit in the ones addressing me are proof enough that you haven't a clue. Pssssst.....jerking off on L7 records isn't "having girlfriends."