Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But real talk, about the Japanese thing he mentioned, Asian people are mad racist.

An ex of mine would prattle on about how she didn't like koreans and this that and the other, and her dad didn't like black people.

When I was in Cambodia our tour guide constantly complained about how loud and rude Japaneses and Chinese people were. It was kind of hilarious.

But real talk, about the Japanese thing he mentioned, Asian people are mad racist.

An ex of mine would prattle on about how she didn't like koreans and this that and the other, and her dad didn't like black people.

When I was in Cambodia our tour guide constantly complained about how loud and rude Japaneses and Chinese people were. It was kind of hilarious.

Did you go there on holiday?

Guest staropramen

this guy is not lieing, told you he was a nazi

it was a joke. i'm not related to this guy in any way. i just know people didn't like some of the things i had to say about some stuff recently. but i do agree with a lot of things staropramen has been saying. i'm not religious and don't agree with anything bible related. but most of the things about keeping races seperated and stuff that he says about other races i find myself agreeing with. so i know somewhere a lot of pages back someone said "no matter how fucked up some people on here are, none of them would ever say "hmm maybe this guy makes a good point" ". well they were wrong cause he does make a good point

Thank you sir. The truth is that way more white people and some non-whites think the way I think, then many might expect, they just don't speak it out loud. I've got whites at my job that I can't even bare to be in the same room with. They are completely lost, they've absorbed an alien culture. Yet some of the most interesting, honest conversations that I have had about race have been with an absolutely lovely Chinese woman that was born and raised in Oregon. What a great sense of humor this lady has, she's a pleasure to be around. Yet we both agree that racial seperation is better than multiculturalism. It's not about hate, the Marxists are the haters.

Guest staropramen
I have Japanese cousins that are half white. They had to go to a private American high school in Tokyo because they faced so much shit for being half-blooded.

That's why I can relate to the Japanese, they get it.

it was a joke. i'm not related to this guy in any way. i just know people didn't like some of the things i had to say about some stuff recently. but i do agree with a lot of things staropramen has been saying. i'm not religious and don't agree with anything bible related. but most of the things about keeping races seperated and stuff that he says about other races i find myself agreeing with. so i know somewhere a lot of pages back someone said "no matter how fucked up some people on here are, none of them would ever say "hmm maybe this guy makes a good point" ". well they were wrong cause he does make a good point

Thank you sir. The truth is that way more white people and some non-whites think the way I think, then many might expect, they just don't speak it out loud. I've got whites at my job that I can't even bare to be in the same room with. They are completely lost, they've absorbed an alien culture. Yet some of the most interesting, honest conversations that I have had about race have been with an absolutely lovely Chinese woman that was born and raised in Oregon. What a great sense of humor this lady has, she's a pleasure to be around. Yet we both agree that racial seperation is better than multiculturalism. It's not about hate, the Marxists are the haters.

[image]

there are no true biblical literalists, only selective literalists.

I think there's that one guy on the history channel that was going to live one year as if the bible word was law, including trying to stone people for doing bad things.

A really good book came out about this. It was called the Year of Living Biblically. Shit's awesome.

SERIOUSLY MAN, PANCAKES WITH GODDAMNED TURNIPS!

Am I the only one who thinks this breakfast choice disqualifies someone from claiming to be part of a master race?

There's an entire Good Eats episode about Turnips, everything looked delicious, but I haven't yet attempted any of the recipes...yet...

so i talked to some indians about this character!! haha man, i will personally pay for you to fly to india! dead serious! my reason, you will not return home! your sick views and the fact you support the bastardizing (is this a word hahaha) of the swastika, which is widly used all over india in the religions of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. they find it highly offensive(probally more so than most actually) the way the nazis and this tool bag use it. so please come here, i invite you, ill even pick you up at the streets! theyll hang you and drag you through the streets like a new years day parade!! haha

so i talked to some indians about this character!! haha man, i will personally pay for you to fly to india! dead serious! my reason, you will not return home! your sick views and the fact you support the bastardizing (is this a word hahaha) of the swastika, which is widly used all over india in the religions of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. they find it highly offensive(probally more so than most actually) the way the nazis and this tool bag use it. so please come here, i invite you, ill even pick you up at the streets! theyll hang you and drag you through the streets like a new years day parade!! haha

I think they still have the swastika on Coke bottles in India.

Guest staropramen

Do your research.

The Swastica

It doesn't come from India. In fact it comes from Europe 3,000 years before it first shows up later in India.

Undeciphered scripts

The writing systems listed below have yet to be deciphered or have only been partially deciphered. In some cases the writing systems have been deciphered but the languages they were used to write remain a mystery.

Vinèa / Old European

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/vinca.htm

A collection of symbols found on many of the artefacts dating from between 6,000 to 4,500 BC excavated from sites in south-east Europe, in particular from Vinèa near Belgrade. There is no agreement on whether these symbols are a writing system.

Indus/Harappa script

This script was used in the Indus valley of India between about 3,500 and 2,000 BC. Neither the script nor the language it was used to write are known, however Asko Parpola of the University of Helsinki in Finland claims to have partially deciphered the script and believes it probably respresents a Dravidian language.

Further details: http://www.harappa.com/script/

Proto-Elamite

A script which first appeared in about 2900 BC in Suse (Susa), the capital of Elam, in south-western Persia (modern Iran). It has yet to be deciphered and the language it represents in unknown.

Further details

It comes from the Old European alphabet

Old European / Vinèa / Danube script

Origin

These symbols have been found on many of the artefacts excavated from sites in south-east Europe, in particular from Vinèa near Belgrade, but also in Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, eastern Hungary, Moldova, southern Ukraine and the former Yugoslavia. The artefacts date from between the 7th and 4th millennia BC and those decorated with these symbols are between 8,000 and 6,500 years old.

Some scholars believe that the Vinèa symbols represent the earliest form of writing ever found, predating ancient Egyptian and Sumerian writing by thousands of years. Since the inscriptions are all short and appear on objects found in burial sites, and the language represented is not known, it is highly unlikely they will ever be deciphered.

Symbols dating from the oldest period of Vinèa culture (6th-5th millennia BC)

Now go kill yourself.