Pics of Test Press Sleeve & Insert I Just Finished

[image]

I'm releasing my first record - The Bear Romantic's "Firewood" on Vinyl & CD. It's a project my friend has been working on for the past couple years and I figure I'd help him out and make it come to life. The vinyl is limited to 250 and is Translucent Beer w/ Dark Forest Green swirled into it and it comes in thick reverse board full color sleeves.

I just got the test presses last week and just last night finished the sleeves for them. I mixed up a custom ink (glow in the dark + brown + green) for them that glows in the dark like crazy (more so than glow in the dark by itself). For the photo insert I used the Van Dyke Brown (google it) contact photo method - they are actual handmade photographs.

Here are pics of the front of the sleeve & the back w/ the insert inside. Below those are photos of the digipak CD version & a t-shirt I made using discharge inks (bleaches the color out of the shirt instead of actually laying down ink) to match the Test Press artwork.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

The CDs are in stock and shipping for only $8 (limited to 100) & the 12" vinyl is up for preorder and will ship around August 3rd or sooner (the vinyl is shipping to me next Wednesday). If you are interested in purchasing either and helping support the release, the webstore link is:

http://acityinside.storenvy.com

LINK TO FREE FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD:

http://tbrfirewood.bandcamp.com/

Thanks for all the compliments, I really appreciate it.

Here is a link to a free download of the entire album, if you like it then grab the vinyl -

http://tbrfirewood.bandcamp.com

Let me know what you guys think - I'm putting the 2 test presses I am selling to the public in the store now for $30, you can still have a chance to win one by preordering the Vinyl & CD package (comes with a free 8x8 Photograph on watercolor paper)

I believe I am going to press this on Cassette Tape as well - 100 total split into 3 color tapes, each color will have matching color of ink on hand screened j-cards. It will also have an exclusive song at the end of Side B that will never been made available anywhere else. I figure it would be cool to offer this on every format you could think of