CONVERGE "On My Shield" 7"EP announced

Ordered a 7" & two shirts but a bit surprised at the damn shipping. I had included the two mystery shirt bundle and shipping went up to $10. FUCK. For 2 shirts? GRAND TOTAL: $30 for a 7" and $12 t-shirt bundle.

Didn't order Jane Doe, only because I already ordered one through Death Wish.

Shipping is an inexact science sometimes. My next real store project after the search function is going to be a more exact shipping calculator that factors out some of the issues that can fuck up shipping costs. We always refund people a few bucks if it's over. Often without a complaint. Expensive shipping sucks for everyone, trust me.

But feel free to ask for a partial refund if you feel like we raped your wallet on shipping. Seriously.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered a 7" & two shirts but a bit surprised at the damn shipping. I had included the two mystery shirt bundle and shipping went up to $10. FUCK. For 2 shirts? GRAND TOTAL: $30 for a 7" and $12 t-shirt bundle.

Shipping is an inexact science sometimes. My next real store project after the search function is going to be a more exact shipping calculator that factors out some of the issues that can fuck up shipping costs. We always refund people a few bucks if it's over. Often without a complaint. Expensive shipping sucks for everyone, trust me.

But feel free to ask for a partial refund if you feel like we raped your wallet on shipping. Seriously.

if i got charged 1c extra, i'm emailing for a refund >:(

Oh and...Priority shipping wasn't too too bad...but hey...better than Media and I sure as hell don't trust UPS.

Kings Road uses LP mailers yes? I can't recall when I initially ordered the AtF ages ago.

We use LP mailers and due to the fact this is a one-time pressing and refunds and exchanges will be difficult, we are using TWO 7" mailers on the Converge EP's.

It's not sold out. We had a 15 second downtime for fixing media mail. Which is now working for me. Try it out. If you emailed us to tell us to refund you for raping your poor paycheck on shipping, our customer service guy will reply with a terse response at some point here.

www.kingsroadmerch.com/converge

Thanks for understanding Karl. I sent an e-mail/message to you guys using the Customer Service form on your page.

Thanks man.