Trading your favorite songs comp ?

mrc

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being that filesharing is not allowed on the boards, that may not be possible...

You know, I've seen people say this a few times. As far as I remember, Virgil just said he didn't want this board to become known for people sharing leaks and stuff. I don't think random obscurities or mixes would be a problem, just from what I've seen on this board. Maybe I missed something.

Guest falloutcollapse

Bump! And a rule change by popular demand.

Okay, we're 5 pages in, and nobody has taken the initiative to set this up, so I am. If you are interested in being a part of this, please PM me with "Mix CD Trade" in the subject, or something to that effect.

-Inside said PM, please include your address. I'll be writing all these down.

-I will be distributing these addresses/names to people on Saturday, January 5th, so please submit yourself by then.

-Please prepare a mixed CD on a single 80 minute CD with songs that mean a lot to you.

-If you include a note of why each song means a lot to you, it would be even better, but it's not necessary. At least include a tracklist of some sort.

-Please have your CDs ready by January 19th.

-Please ship your CD out by January 26th. It shouldn't cost more than a few dollars with USPS First Class mail.

Okay, so if I forgot something, please let me know. I'm excited!

You know, I've seen people say this a few times. As far as I remember, Virgil just said he didn't want this board to become known for people sharing leaks and stuff. I don't think random obscurities or mixes would be a problem, just from what I've seen on this board. Maybe I missed something.

i believe the same. even still we could form a pm group and it won't make it onto the board proper.

Guest falloutcollapse

Bump! I'm sorry I didn't get the names out yesterday, but I'm working on it throughout the day today! Let's make this the best we can! Please have your CD's ready by the 19th. Thanks everyone!

Guest falloutcollapse
ah shit. I forgot to get added to the list. FUCKBEANS. I guess if anybody wants to trade with me just for the fuck of it, send me a PM.

Edit: I have your info already, I'm just adding you in anyway

Guest falloutcollapse

I'm getting the list sent out and stuff, it's a long process but I've gotten to a some people and hope to give everyone a person by the end of today. You late people, SEND ME YOUR INFO. I can pair you up with other late people, duh!