else

document.write('+':r9ubcr3n]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Quick, someone call Rivers and tell him to cancel the album release! Cranky Ol' No-Balls Johnson here doesn't care!

The fact that you remembered shows how much you care. xo.

Also, making sarcastic comments based on someone's physical attributes is cool.

Really, I'm making a sarcastic comment based on someone's lack of physical attributes. You got 'em snipped, not me.

The fact that you remembered shows how much you care. xo.

Also, making sarcastic comments based on someone's physical attributes is cool.

Really, I'm making a sarcastic comment based on someone's lack of physical attributes. You got 'em snipped, not me.

To be clear, I had a vasectomy, not a castration. All of my physical attributes are present. All I did was sever the pathway.

Come now, Scott. Let's not play this lack/abundance game and stick to the topic at hand; my dislike of Weezer and/or Epitaph Records.

maladroit for me was their last great album. this is an odd move for sure and it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. rawk music may see a come back for weezer

i agree. completely. first 4 weezers were all great. i've still liked them but none of their albums have been better than alright since then. i didn't realize how unhappy they were with geffen or that geffen were that invloved with telling them what to write til i read a recent interview and rivers talked about the red album. this new song is pretty good. can't wait to hear the rest. and who signs a 7 record deal with a record company?

maladroit for me was their last great album. this is an odd move for sure and it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. rawk music may see a come back for weezer

i agree. completely. first 4 weezers were all great. i've still liked them but none of their albums have been better than alright since then. i didn't realize how unhappy they were with geffen or that geffen were that invloved with telling them what to write til i read a recent interview and rivers talked about the red album. this new song is pretty good. can't wait to hear the rest. and who signs a 7 record deal with a record company?

it was the 90's and it probably was written deviously as major labels tend to do that with weird legal loop holes that locked them in for extended albums beyond those stated in the original contract

• 3 months later...