Desaparecidos repressing Read Music/Speak Spanish

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$18.26 for a black repress of a 5+ year old album? i dunno, doesn't seem like a good deal even with the bonus 7".

well $18 is a lot less than what people were paying on ebay for this. it was great when saddle creek records were like $12ppd but times change and prices increase. bummer, but i'm sure the hundreds of people ordering this don't mind paying that price instead of $40-80.

I'm not saying it's a rip off, and I love this album, but that price is a bit high. Hell I just got one of those mewothoutYou represses on 180g transparent yellow for like $15, I was just hoping this repress would be more rad. Even the old original cd booklet has cooler artwork then this sleeve (the translucent building overlay). If you're an epic fan then get it, I'm not saying it's stupid or anything. As far as flppers on ebay go, that premium cost is for a first press disc. That may not mean much to most collectors but is very important to some.