HWM - Live #1

rtw88

That's pretty crazy. The rare presses of Fuel For the Hate Game go for less than a hundie don't they? And they're 10 to 20 times more rare.

But in the grand scheme of things, there's way more copies of Fuel For The Hate Game than there are of this. With the rare variant, the only people going for it are the nerds who collect variants or want a particular press, as the record itself is still in print, whereas with this record, there's just one variant that everybody is after, which is also OOP.

It's nuts that people are paying so much, but such is life. I still won't be selling any of mine.

In about 6 months, I'll get all four of them for under $30, people gotta wait these things out...

really don't see these dropping in value. easily 1000 hwm fans out there. variants aside, as far as actual #'s go, these are some of the more limited hwm records. plus the packaging is awesome. feel pretty confident in saying that this is going to be a consistent $25-30 record and sometimes more.

the fact that #1 wasn't readily available to HWM fans due to only being sold in record stores is probably driving the price up. there's a lot of HWM collectors who weren't able to pick it up on RSD. 2, 3 and 4 I'm sure they'll all get through No Idea and the prices won't be nearly as high