PO: Glassjaw - Jesus Glue 7"

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called twice about my order not going though and they never called back, when I emailed/opened a ticket with them they basically said sucks dude, but more will be up here or there. Kinda shitty that I got this day one, and I just gotta hope I see it the day they put up extras!

Well I ordered Junkies on day one and got a cancellation email the other day, then ordered another one immediately after. So at the moment I have an order for Junkies and an order for Jesus and they're both "AUTHORIZED". Hopefully they both come through for me.

As of this moment they are both PROCESSED. I should feel safe but I still don't. :o

If you're wondering what the numbers mean , I think it's just the name of the single. I downloaded the FLAC of junkies and the Album tag was GJ88, I'm assuming when this goes up it will be GJ89.

Also, I'm actually kind of glad they're releasing the downloads for a dollar. I'd much rather pay $1 for a FLAC than fucking $13 for a single song 7".

From GJ: Jesus Glue is already OUT OF STOCK on MerchDirect. This is a reminder to those (including some of us - like myself) who didn't get it in time: Do NOT purchase any put up for auction on eBay. Just like 'All Good Junkies Go To Heaven', they will put up more eventually. We apologize for not getting the notification to you all sooner. To us, and all of you; STAY ALERT!

Where did they post this???

I sent the following "question about the item" to the person who posted this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180560771245&_trksid=p2759.l1259) one in regard to the item:

"You should seriously be ashamed of yourself. I hope the heads of all YOUR children are used for the pleasure of pagan gods."