It's Always Sunny... Season 6 starts tonight!

kurtz

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It felt like the show was only 15 min long. Also, am I imagining it or did they used to do two episodes in a row?

The first season was mostly back to back episodes I believe. I'm not sure if they did that for the second season too.

Occasionally they still do back to back episodes.

I haven't seen this episode yet because I'm on the good coast and I may be way out of line here, but I find it amusing when people freak out over real products being used on shows.

"They're drinking Coors Light in a bar?!? SELLOUTS!"

I'm far more upset over Subway actually. Coor Light isn't bad for a domestic low-budget pilsner

Except for the fact that Coors is the #1 polluter in the state of Colorado.

Three things:

1) I'm going to go around asking "where's our goddamn bible?!"

2) Fuck the advertising, I find it more satire than anything. Who goes for a double date at Subway?

3) In Winchester,VA there's a British Pub called "Union Jack" that plays It's Always Sunny... so we got to drink our pints and watch the show! Of course they had subtitles, so it's a bit tough to follow along completely, but it's manageable and delicious.

I commented on the advertising last night on Twitter, it was a bit too obvious, but it didn't bother me.

The show might need to make a little more money and this is a way to do it. 30 Rock does this too, but much more blatant. They actually mix it into the show and make it part of the jokes sometimes.

I thought it was pretty funny though because during that scene in the bar there are a handful of Coors Light logos all over the place. In the past, they always had the bottles turned away or labels pealed off.

The Subway bit didn't bother me at all. I'd imagine that's exactly where Dennis and Dee would want to meet up w/ someone.

I commented on the advertising last night on Twitter, it was a bit too obvious, but it didn't bother me.

The show might need to make a little more money and this is a way to do it. 30 Rock does this too, but much more blatant. They actually mix it into the show and make it part of the jokes sometimes.

I thought it was pretty funny though because during that scene in the bar there are a handful of Coors Light logos all over the place. In the past, they always had the bottles turned away or labels pealed off.

The Subway bit didn't bother me at all. I'd imagine that's exactly where Dennis and Dee would want to meet up w/ someone.

The rocky mountains were awfully blue in every scene. I agree with them probably needing some money, but I could only assume every fan had something to say about that.

I wonder if they chose a different beer, like a craft beer, how then would fans have taken it?

The rocky mountains were awfully blue in every scene. I agree with them probably needing some money, but I could only assume every fan had something to say about that.

I wonder if they chose a different beer, like a craft beer, how then would fans have taken it?

Probably wouldn't have noticed, wouldn't have cared, praised them for it, or called them hipsters.

they used to have shiner on tap at the bar. don't know if they still do or not.

they used to have shiner on tap at the bar. don't know if they still do or not

Shiner is amazing. I live some parts of the year in Connecticut where I can't find it. Is it possible to find it in Philadelphia?

And also, this.

• 4 weeks later...