The Chariot

dinkle82

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I hit up solid state about the rights for the previous records, but I never got a response (Thanks for the help Brent), and the band are coming to Australia in April 2011, so I am going to email Good Fight about the rights for Long Live and see if I can make an LP work for the Aus Tour.

One of my fav bands of all time and it guts me that I have to buy their stuff on CD to support them...

I fucking HATE CD's!

If anyone has any advice/anything to add, let me know...

I hit up solid state about the rights for the previous records, but I never got a response (Thanks for the help Brent), and the band are coming to Australia in April 2011, so I am going to email Good Fight about the rights for Long Live and see if I can make an LP work for the Aus Tour.

One of my fav bands of all time and it guts me that I have to buy their stuff on CD to support them...

I fucking HATE CD's!

I'd have no problem paying for an import of that! Given the artwork is black/white/grey might I suggest a clear w/smoke or white marble pressing?

I fucking HATE CD's!

I'd have no problem paying for an import of that! Given the artwork is black/white/grey might I suggest a clear w/smoke or white marble pressing?

A bloody good idea mi amigo.

i would definitely buy a copy of Long Live on vinyl! Please, PLEASE make this happen. Also, i fully support the idea of a boxset like NJ did. The Chariot is one of my favorite bands. Can't wait to pick up that 7", whenever it may come.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been trying to get this on the go, but I have had no response from either label that has put their stuff out.

If anyone has any other ideas, drop me a line on [email protected] and let me know.

The Chariot are here in Australia in April, and I want to have something out here for then...

*sigh*

As for the first three albums, you could try and contact one of the many people on this board who have licensed material from Tooth & Nail. It seems like they're pretty easy to work with.

I had Brent from Broken Circles hit me up with their details, but I got no response.

I have tried a couple times, I will give it another red hot go tonight.

Would love to have The Fiance on LP more than anything!

this would be way cool and i would definitely buy! i'm trying to get He Is Legend - I Am Hollywood through tooth and nail too but the dude hardly ever replies to emails. it took over 2 weeks to get a response last time i hit him up so keep checking your inbox unless it's been longer than that. good luck!