PO: Make Do And Mend - End Measured Mile

This continues to be nothing short of a clusterfuck. How do they have more if it was /100?

i love that no one believes my numbers

You do know both Make Do And Mend and P+P has said Creamsicle is out of 100

Paper + Plastick

http://paperandplastick.com/news.php?article_id=268

Make Do And Mend

http://twitter.com/#!/makedoandmendyo/status/26115752559

Unless you got a pic of the order sheet itself no ones going to believe your numbers. If you also got an order sheet for the second press and you'd share it that would be greatly appreciated.

I ordered the creamsicle and got it yesterday bent in half from damage. totaly unplayable. Anyone ever sent them a damaged record back and succesfully get a replacement or is that wishful thinking?

Wow, that is messed up. I am not looking forward to seeing what I get. I ordered a clear splatter before they put up the newly found batch of creamsicle and still haven't got it. Hopefully MDAM will choose another company next time they put out a record.

• 5 months later...

I know the hate is alive and well for P&P, but just thought I'd share. 3rd pressing is up now with a color breakdown like this:

- Clear orange w/pink spiderweb haze - 19. The only clear variant.

- Red/Yellow/Orange Volcano - 97. A mix of those three colors. This is where every single one can look pretty different. Some of them really look like an eruption.

- Magma red - 77. Kind of similar to the volcano, but these are darker red and have less mix of the other colors. Closer to a base color.

- Hot pink with orange haze - 19. Pink is the base color...streaks and hazes of orange thrown in.

- Dark yellow w/orange and red streaks - 57. These variants have yellow as the base color with some red and orange thrown in - some of these are like the volcano ones a bit.

- Solid orange with pink haze - 203. Orange is the base color, with hazes and streaks of pink thrown in.

They are in hand and shipping already, because I ordered this morning, and received shipping confirmation already.

http://store.paperandplastick.com/products/14018

I know the hate is alive and well for P&P, but just thought I'd share. 3rd pressing is up now with a color breakdown like this:

- Clear orange w/pink spiderweb haze - 19. The only clear variant.

- Red/Yellow/Orange Volcano - 97. A mix of those three colors. This is where every single one can look pretty different. Some of them really look like an eruption.

- Magma red - 77. Kind of similar to the volcano, but these are darker red and have less mix of the other colors. Closer to a base color.

- Hot pink with orange haze - 19. Pink is the base color...streaks and hazes of orange thrown in.

- Dark yellow w/orange and red streaks - 57. These variants have yellow as the base color with some red and orange thrown in - some of these are like the volcano ones a bit.

- Solid orange with pink haze - 203. Orange is the base color, with hazes and streaks of pink thrown in.

They are in hand and shipping already, because I ordered this morning, and received shipping confirmation already.

http://store.paperandplastick.com/products/14018

They have been getting better but they're still a clusterfuck. Did you get the Acoustic EP from them yet...or at least shipping confirmation?