Ecstasy? Not to promote it but...

mcm1610

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have had a few tablets in my time. ecstasy, apart from the hole in the head, is a waste of time. you get a 1/2 hour rush and a 12 hour come down. my joints ached for the whole time. so, dont bother.

mushys are BAD news man!! dont do it. if you have a bad trip, its a REEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLL bad trip. nightmares. nightmares. dead people everywhere. NOT GOOD...

i've tried most things, but never have nor never will do needles. now that i'm married with children, the occasional spliff is all i'll ever be able to do.

which for some of the music i'm getting into now is a shame. inebriated on some good gear would certainly HEIGHTEN the listening experience....

I have never done it but you don't ever want to do that shit, mostly because that is what it is SHIT. Real ecstacy is MDMA which is something you most likely will never get, but what you will get is street made ecstasy which may have some speed, PCP, maybe a little heroine mixed with whoever knows what. I have only ever smoke weed (about 10 years ago) and I would never trust any other drugs, you have no idea what the coke you may want to do is cut with and how many times (calcium oxide, baby laxatives, ammonia in the process of making it, I've seem dumb asses use baking soda, ether), if you get some dust the odds are you are getting something like tea leaves dipped in embalming fluid. I am not advocating this but unless you know the right people in the drug selling game and a lot say they do but do not you will truly have no idea what you are getting and then putting in your body. Hell even some guys who I knew who sold weed snowcapped their weed with coke trying to represent some high quality weed to charge ridiculous prices. SAVE YOUR BRAIN and do something productive instead of destructive.

LSD is one of those things where you have to be in a good state of mind to take it, if you take it during a mentally traumatic time, you may experience a "bad trip". Ive taken plenty of LSD in high school and we always had fun, but when I look back at it now I wish I wasnt so easily influenced.

Guest scriptedrain

I've never done any sort of illegal drug (or even smoked a cigarette). I drink very rarely. I'd rather put my money towards records or taking Jess out, and not fall into that sort of thing. I've dated or been really good friends with people in the past that I know were trying to get me into drugs, and I slowly / immediately got myself out of those relationships. I'm not going to preach to them to stop (as much as I hope(d) they would), but I'm also not going to let myself be pressured into it.

I hope I didn't turn this thread away too much, I just felt like sharing.

I've never done any sort of illegal drug (or even smoked a cigarette). I drink very rarely. I'd rather put my money towards records or taking Jess out, and not fall into that sort of thing. I've dated or been really good friends with people in the past that I know were trying to get me into drugs, and I slowly / immediately got myself out of those relationships. I'm not going to preach to them to stop (as much as I hope(d) they would), but I'm also not going to let myself be pressured into it.

Until this post I felt like such a square on this thread. I dont know anything about drugs really because I have never done them so just reading your posts is really entertaining and informative. This may sound stupid but what is it when you "snowcap weed with coke."

Guest baseball

MDMA in its pure form is actually not very dangerous or detrimental to your health, when used responsibly. It was used in pyschotherapy as a medicine for years, same with magic mushrooms and LSD. These drugs were used therapeutically because they help provide a very imtimate connection with your emotions and thoughts. The best way to describe the effect of such drugs is it feels like information comes in and goes out of your mind unfiltered.

MDMA specifically was studied and used with high rates of success in soldiers suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. As well as other emotional issues.

Here's the problem. Unfortunately, because it is an illegal, unregulated drug about 1/3 of 'Ectasy' sold (studies show) is cut with other far more dangerous substances (often meth). So I'd be very weary of where you are getting it. If you don't trust the person, then DO NOT obtain it.

Furthermore, when using any drug you need to be aware of your own capacity for psychological dependence and if you are worried in the least that you do not have the will power to use something responsibly, then you should abstain. Since 'Ectasy' changes the levels of seratonin in your brain, frequent use can be permanently damaging.

If you choose to do it, make sure you are in a controlled environment with people you feel comfortable with. Be safe :).

Until this post I felt like such a square on this thread. I dont know anything about drugs really because I have never done them so just reading your posts is really entertaining and informative. This may sound stupid but what is it when you "snowcap weed with coke."

when i used to do that, it was putting a bit of coke on top of the weed in the cone of your bong.

all this drug talk makes me....

U WANNA GET HIGH AT THE SKY

(You're kissing your life goodbye)

U THINK ITS A GAME THAT U PLAY

BUT THE WINNERS LOSE IT ALL SOMEDAY

fuck it, pass me the bong!

my mate jacked jack daniels. he said it was the worst pain eva.

took some acid at a music fest and laughed for a full 6 hours. fuck it was funny...

I've done it. It was fun. I got it from a friend who does it fairly often so I knew that what I was getting wasn't going to be something really bad. To be honest though I'm pretty sure it had a lot of speed or coke in it. I was deffinetly high but damn I was so wired for the entire night. The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't stop gritting my teeth so my whole jaw was sore for a week.

I've also done LSD. It was a lot of fun but I wouldn't recommend taking it all that often.