Official Secret Santa 2010 (updated 1/04)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, since I just got my person, is it cool if I can get an extension on by when I need to ship my gift since it's like 5 days away? Thought I'd ask first.

yep! I'll talk to Mike tomorrow and we'll move the date forward a few days because I got busy and wasn't able notify people until tonight.

Hey guys, since I just got my person, is it cool if I can get an extension on by when I need to ship my gift since it's like 5 days away? Thought I'd ask first.

yep! I'll talk to Mike tomorrow and we'll move the date forward a few days because I got busy and wasn't able notify people until tonight.

Awesome! Thanks dude!

So....

I'm an English Lit major graduating in the spring. I love Flannary O'Connor and Jack Kerouac(as well most of the Beat authors), as well as old school noir type novels/movies.

I'm a huge fan of the St. Louis Cardinals, Liverpool FC and the US National Soccer Team.

My favorite bands are The Gaslight Anthem, Matthew Good (Matthew Good Band), Owen, My Morning Jacket, Against Me, Pearl Jam and Neil Young.

Pretty much it.

I'm an Architecture major here in the Southeast.

Love some folk indie, as well as a little pretentious pop.

Favorite album this year has been Sufjan Stevens' Age of Adz.

Favorite album ever is Further Seems Forever's The Moon is Down.

Huge fan of the Atlanta Braves. Love to read any good fiction, and love to watch any good movies.

im gotta write up a post too if my secret santa needs help...

im 22, 23 in december. born in california. persian. i smoke weed. i have 5/8" plugs, enjoy everything from pedro the lion to genghis tron. only thing i dont like is new rap or new country. i work for vans, and my favourite colour is purple. i love shooting photography, and ill be moving to the netherlands soon. redskins fans. i love the shows lost, and archer.

favourite bands - circa survive, thrice, lydia, blink

Crap, I just realized I never put anything in here. Im not sure what I like, haha. I think I am easy to please. Maybe some new music since I drive and hour to work and an hour home from work (a mix cd would be awesome). I just recently got an itch to get back into comics. So I guess of the essential Marvel comics would be cool. I have 2 boys Elijah and Gabriel so anything for them would be rad.

Late to the party:

I'm really easy when it comes to gifts. I like pretty much all kinds of music, but I favor Lookout Records and Fat Wreck style pop punk, some melodic hardcore and interesting hip-hop, but not much mainstream stuff. I'm a Red Sox and Celtics fan, but baseball is my sport of choice from the two. I played soccer my entire life (until the past few years). I'm into good beers. I read mostly fiction. I like all kinds of movies and other art.