Under the Influence 7" series Upcoming 7"s

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I realize that the momentum of the Under the Influence 7" series has slowed quite a bit, but today, I share great news of lots of Under the Influence 7"s in the works. Not only am I announcing these future volumes of the Under the Influence 7" series, but I will also add that I have some really, really great 7"s in the works that I am not in a position to announce (at least not today, but soon).

If you are not familiar with the series, The Under the Influence series features some of my favorite acts covering songs that have influenced their songwriting. The artwork is done by the very talented Mitch Clem and Nation of Amanda who have been asked to make their own renditions of the album art that the song being covered originally appeared.

Already Recorded (awaiting artwork and mastering)

Ruiner / Attica Attica

Franz Nicolay / Mischief Brew

Limbeck (no partner for Limbeck, they have 2 songs)

Cheap Girls / Noise By Numbers

Coming Soon (will be recording soon or waiting to confirm the flipside partner)

Sainte Catherines / Nothington

Riot Before (partner will be announced soon)

Sidekicks (partner will be announced soon)

Flatliners (partner will be announced soon)

And the first series (Volume 1 through 10) will soon be compiled on double LP and CD once I get the artwork from Mr. Mitch Clem. I hope to have this in the works and out before the end of the year.

Listen to past volumes of the Under the Influence series, check out the artwork, and listen to the tracks here http://www.vinylcollective.com/under-the-influence-series/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the first series (Volume 1 through 10) will soon be compiled on double LP and CD once I get the artwork from Mr. Mitch Clem. I hope to have this in the works and out before the end of the year.

/

This makes me happy because I missed pretty much every one of these.

Just have those last four go with each other!

i know the bands who have been asked for each of the splits and everyone will be stoked if they come through

What happened to the Gaslight/American Steel project? Has that been shelved for now? Kinda like the Avail/Rancid split that never happened for Lookout?

just waiting on the bands to record, very different than the avail / rancid spilt which was recorded and then shelved.