Glassjaw

true. you should call them and see if they have wifi. if they do, take a laptop! haha

it looks like me and a friend are gonna drive out there, and i do plan on bringing my laptop, i highly doubt they have wi-fi its a ny pizzeria lol

but its worth a shot. and after reading that flyer a couple times it really seems like they're gonna have some kind of 7" you can't charge $11.11 for just a personal pizza.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what i'm thinking. i just hope i don't get screwed out of the record

and if you do, at least you'll be able to drown your sorrows with the free drink on your next visit ;)

hahahah highly doubt i'll be going back...

i would like to know what other people think about this though, any inside info?

hopefully someone is going to that DJ set tonight and can talk to daryl?

soo i just did a little more research and it is suppose to hit merchdirect at 1:11pm so since im gonna go out to strong island, would you mind getting an extra for me if they're on the site and i'll do the same if they're at the pizzeria.

hopefully someone is going to that DJ set tonight and can talk to daryl?

soo i just did a little more research and it is suppose to hit merchdirect at 1:11pm so since im gonna go out to strong island, would you mind getting an extra for me if they're on the site and i'll do the same if they're at the pizzeria.

deal!

i don't know whether to go to that pizzeria which is like an hour and a half away from my house or wait on the interwebz...

i can't be two places at once...

Wanna pick me up, I live about an hour and a half away as well. Maybe we are neighbors!

i'm an hour and a half the other way, i'm in Staten Island. sorry man, def. would if you were closer

is it definitely going to be on merchdirect at 1:15? isnt it usually on at 6am?

where did you find that out?

it was supposedly 1:11pm, but I'm not sure that anyone here can say it's definitely going to be up at 1:11.

I think the time has been different each time--last time it was 10:10 eastern. I don't know about the other two times...