The Gaslight Anthem to release a new 7" on Nov 26

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if anyone can pick one up for me that would be amazing! The store where I'm at didn't receive any.

Princeton Record Exchange had a one title per person limit but I'm going to be around there again tomorrow so if they have any more they'll be fair game so I'll snag one.

off topic maybe but I had the pleasure of seeing gaslight anthem and chuck ragan @ belfast ulster hall last monday night , what a gig ! havent seen a performance like this in a long time -absolutely awesome , heard another old timer say on the way out -he hadnt seen a gig at that venues like it since the clash in 1978 ! and chuck wasnt too bad either -great stuff .

What idiots. You'd think if the people bidding on these really liked Gaslight that much, they would have seen the Side One Dummy press release that said they're not limited at all, and will be in print for a long time.

$1,000. ebay should delete that joke of an auction off the bat.

i should read sometimes....

for anyone in Minneapolis area. Treehouse posted this message this morning.

Sorry that we didn't get an advance list of our "Black Friday" Record Store Day titles posted before yesterday. We sold out of some titles, but still have stock on exclusive vinyl releases from Dylan, Springsteen, Hendrix, Black Keys, Iron & Wine, Drive-By Truckers, Slayer, Dr. Dog, Tom Petty, Soundgarden, Black Crowes..., MGMT, Gaslight Anthem, and the Trashmen!

And The Doors (s/t album reissued in mono) and Cee Le Green ("Fuck You" 12" on yellow vinyl).

4 hours ago

Ah, you caught that....yeah, I could give a flying shit about people turning around and selling what ever the hell they want....BUT, I could not believe all these people posting these up with complete lies about the pressing. THAT, I have a problem with. All of this out of print Limited, Bullshit, And you know damn well they know they are full of shit. I wonder if any morons that drop some serious cash on these, If and when they find out about this not being limited at all, that they could demand a refund or file a claim for false product description?