solid mail day

adambomb

Jesus Christ ptrsev, nice haul!

Haha, thanks. I only go to the post office to pick up my packages once or twice a week, so they can pile up a bit sometimes.

How is the new Snowing album by the way? I really want to get it, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

It's great. Pull that trigger.

Free download here btw: http://countyourluckystars.bandcamp.com/album/i-could-do-whatever-i-wanted-if-i-wanted

That Wormrot LP kills.

That indeed it most certainly does.

Fuck yeah Toundra! Awesome record, awesome titties! Great score on that ITTCT tour press too.

Yeah the Toundra is superb, one of my favorite records from last year. That's the test pressing there, actually. And man was I happy when I snagged that Trees tour version in their web store, got the very last copy.

What are you using for light for your photos? Do you have a lot of light in your space? Or using a flash set up? It looks so even and smooth.

Thank you. I only use daylight for the pics, but not being much of a photographer I have to do a little post in Photoshop. I think I read somewhere you said your photos are pretty much straight from the camera, that blows my mind. Do you do any online photography courses, haha?

both your pictures are goddamn nice. i wish i had more natural light for record pictures. it's rare i take them during the daytime or in a well lit room.

Magic Bullet:

Jesuit - Discgraphy 12" + 7" (green/purple) the artwork on this is TOP NOTCH. so awesome. can't wait to spin this.

[image]

yeah, and only $16.99. labels, take note.

Big China & Little Trouble - Lo-Panning LP (glow in the dark 148/150)

makeyousick:

The Velvet Teen - No Star 12" (green/blue swirl)

The Limousines - Get Sharp LP

Matador:

Thurston Moore - Demolished Thoughts 2xLP (clear dark blue!) i was supposed to get clear.

sooo not to turn the thread too much, but I ordered something from someone in Germany about 2+ months ago and have yet to receive it. I know the guy is backed hard on here and has been on here for years so I'm not worried that he didn't send it, but more that it got lost. Its a rare record that I've been searching foreeever for and would be super pissed if it got lost. Is there any recourse if the sender didn't get tracking on it? how long can it take if it ends up having to go through customs and stuff? this thread being about mail and all I was just wondering if anyone had an idea. thaaaanks

sooo not to turn the thread too much, but I ordered something from someone in Germany about 2+ months ago and have yet to receive it. I know the guy is backed hard on here and has been on here for years so I'm not worried that he didn't send it, but more that it got lost. Its a rare record that I've been searching foreeever for and would be super pissed if it got lost. Is there any recourse if the sender didn't get tracking on it? how long can it take if it ends up having to go through customs and stuff? this thread being about mail and all I was just wondering if anyone had an idea. thaaaanks

i've received packages normally in a month give or take from Germany/Europe. there isn't much you can do about it, it's past the 45 day paypal limit now too. normally, you have to ship it in a really expensive manner for tracking from Europe to the US. 2 months seems like a really long time for it to take, but it very well could be held up somewhere along the way just not super likely. some records bounce around in the system and magically turn up months later though.

how was it mailed? post office or something like DHL?

Hot Topic:

!!! - "Louden Up Now" Touch and Go press

Black Dice - "Smiling Off" double single

Erase Errata - "Nightlife"

Marumari - "War of the Wolves"

Marumari - "Supermogadon"

Marumari - "The Ballad of the Round Ball"

Got them in two mailers all inside a larger mailer. I guess I lucked out seeing as a bunch of people have been getting huge boxes recently.