solid mail day

adambomb

Dan Adriano in the Emergency Room | Hurricane Season | Asian Man | 12" | 1st | Clear Red | /300 | AM221

Mighty Mighty Bosstones , The | 2000 Miles | Big Rig | 7" | 1st | Pink | BR-1210

Mighty Mighty Bosstones , The | They Will Need Music | Big Rig | 7" | 1st | Black | /500 | BR-71211

O'Brother | Garden Window | Triple Crown / Favorite Gentlemen | 2x12" | 1st | Black/White | /500 | 03153-1

Note - the Bosstones' store ships 7"s in oversized, not-so-padded mailers. Fortunately, they both seem ok.

Very solid mail day, courtesy of Magic Bullet, Mylene Sheath/Denovali, and BPE.

Aun | Black Pyramid | Denovali | 12" | 1st | Aqua Blue w/ Black Swirl | /150 | den093

Boy Sets Fire | This Crying, This Screaming, My Voice is Being Born | Magic Bullet | 12" | 1st | Lashatqua | MBL001-1AQ

Cave In | Anchor | Magic Bullet | 7" | Grey Marble | MB045

Juliana Theory , The | Music From Another Room | Enjoy the Ride | 12" | Test Press | White Test Press | 8/24 | ETR-002

Lucas , Austin | Putting the Hammer Down | Magic Bullet | 12" | Green Marble | MBL103-1

Manson, Charles | The Inner Sanctum | Magic Bullet | 7" | 1st | Black, Kraft Sleeve | MBL146-7KRFT

Selaxon Lutberg | Cold House of Love | Denovali | 12" | 1st | Clear w/ Brown Haze | /125 | den90

xbloodrunsblackx: dude you are buying a lot of good records! and (nearly) all are fantastic by the way, must be an awesome collection! looks great, cheers :)

Thanks, dude.

If I wasn't both always busy and sometimes lazy, I would make a list of all my records. Sometimes I do not even remember things I already have.

By now I collect records for eleven years and I think I am obsessed like many of us are here on VC. ;)

The Broadways - We All Know You Can Do It 7"

Crimpshrine - Sleep, What's That? 7" (blue)

Where did you get The Broadways 7"??? I've got a copy lost somewhere at my parent's house I bought the year it was released. I'm looking to buy a reasonably priced copy of this assuming I cannot find my lost copy.

The Broadways - We All Know You Can Do It 7"

Crimpshrine - Sleep, What's That? 7" (blue)

Where did you get The Broadways 7"??? I've got a copy lost somewhere at my parent's house I bought the year it was released. I'm looking to buy a reasonably priced copy of this assuming I cannot find my lost copy.

That blue crimpshrine record is only limited to 10-50 copies nice find. i got mine for about 2 bucks which was awesome also almost all the other copies i've seen are transparent blue whereas mine is more a marble blue.

That blue crimpshrine record is only limited to 10-50 copies nice find. i got mine for about 2 bucks which was awesome also almost all the other copies i've seen are transparent blue whereas mine is more a marble blue.

fuck both of you for having that copy. i use to have one too but it got stolen somehow. :(