New AFS releases: AnchorBraille, K.Dev, Copeland,

gmoney

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This pressing of make the clocks move is making the fact that i dont have put your ghosts to rest. Any chance of a repress?

I would love to, and wish I had kept more extra copies. I only have 1 for myself, that's opened.

you should do it if you get the chance, its my most loved kdev album so i hate not owning it

Finally got to open my copy of In Motion today. Record sounds and looks fantastic. Only problem was my record tore through the inner sleeve and the shrink wrap completely during shipping. Kinda bummed, but oh well :/

I got mine last week on 180g black vinyl, and it was scratched to hell. I emailed them about it twice with no response back.

Finally got to open my copy of In Motion today. Record sounds and looks fantastic. Only problem was my record tore through the inner sleeve and the shrink wrap completely during shipping. Kinda bummed, but oh well :/

I got mine last week on 180g black vinyl, and it was scratched to hell. I emailed them about it twice with no response back.

It came like that in the shrink wrap?

It came like that in the shrink wrap?

Yeah, the packaging was in good shape, so was the sleeve + liner notes, the vinyl itself was awful, it's skips and everything. Nothing but scratches.

I just got my Anchor & Braille delivered today. Condition of the jacket was perfect in the shrink-wrap, but the record sleeve was split at side and bottom when I took it out. No real biggie, however the record is disgusting! Scratched,scuffed and finger prints all over both sides. It was the 180gram too. Shattered :(

I have a second copy that was for a friend, tempted to open it first!

Was this common for this release?

I just got my Anchor & Braille delivered today. Condition of the jacket was perfect in the shrink-wrap, but the record sleeve was split at side and bottom when I took it out. No real biggie, however the record is disgusting! Scratched,scuffed and finger prints all over both sides. It was the 180gram too. Shattered :(

Oh my yes.

My Dude Ranch 180gm was fucked to the hills with scuffs and scratches. Literally, my needle would get stuck and keep skipping.

I sent some e-mails back in the day and no response.

However, RJ is an amazing dude and has hooked me up with tons of stuff since then, and I completely put it behind me.

E-mail RJ with some pics, and I am sure he will help you out in some way.

Oh my yes.

My Dude Ranch 180gm was fucked to the hills with scuffs and scratches. Literally, my needle would get stuck and keep skipping.

However, RJ is an amazing dude and has hooked me up with tons of stuff since then, and I completely put it behind me.

What is RJ email, cause no one will respond.

Oh my yes.

What is RJ email, cause no one will respond.

[email protected]

Did anyone who ordered 'In Motion' on 180g black get a copy that wasn't scratched...?

I currently have a sealed copy of the 180g, not sure if I should open it and check.

I have a second 180gram of Anchor & Braille too and not sure if I should open it.

Just also noticed that on the side of the record there is a like a bit has just been snapped off lol.

Its like cut straight or something.

So dodgy :(

got my 180g A&B record today... the record itself was pretty scuffed too, still doesnt affect playback yet.

but the inner sleeve is completely wrapped at the sides so you can barely store the record in it without ripping it apart more.

i feel like im sounding pedantic, but oh well... probably i can get a new sleeve? rj, i emailed you about it.