Blink182-Cheshire Cat LP REPRESS @ Hot Topic

travis

Damn, already on eBay? That kinda sucks....well whoever pays that much for it is a fucking moron. These are not going to be hard to get. There's plenty to go around.

These are probably just hitting stores. I assume all the stores that are getting these will have them by end of next week. I can check on the status of these getting out to stores when Im back at the office tomorrow.

do you know if they'll be made available online through the Hot Topic online store, or if Deathwish will get any?

Damn, already on eBay? That kinda sucks....well whoever pays that much for it is a fucking moron. These are not going to be hard to get. There's plenty to go around.

These are probably just hitting stores. I assume all the stores that are getting these will have them by end of next week. I can check on the status of these getting out to stores when Im back at the office tomorrow.

do you know if they'll be made available online through the Hot Topic online store, or if Deathwish will get any?

Will this be available online, or only in stores?

they will be online and in stores

Id expect them to be up on HT.com sometime next week as well. Hopefully sooner.

Looks like there was a shipping issue or something but the rest of the stores might not get these til end of next week.

Hoping they should be up online within the next couple days tho so at least you guys can buy them off there if they arent in your local stores yet.

is there any way to know what stores/states already have these in? i dont feel like driving to the mall just to get this and then they dont have it.

Looks like there was a shipping issue or something but the rest of the stores might not get these til end of next week.

Hoping they should be up online within the next couple days tho so at least you guys can buy them off there if they arent in your local stores yet.

is there any way to know what stores/states already have these in? i dont feel like driving to the mall just to get this and then they dont have it.

What state are you in?

you could try calling the store in the mall and ask them.

i already called the store but the idiot who answered the phone had no clue what i was asking about and said yeah we should have the CD we carry a lot of blink 182 stuff. and apparently it was the manager i had on the phone and he refused to actually walk over and check let alone listen to or understand what i was asking about.

im in PA. and i already called the store but the idiot who answered the phone had no clue what i was asking about and said yeah we should have the CD we carry a lot of blink 182 stuff. and apparently it was the manager i had on the phone and he refused to actually walk over and check let alone listen to or understand what i was asking about.

They dont have it yet anyways.

Approx. the western 1/3 of the country got these. The rest of the country should have them around end of next week. They should be up online within a few days....I hope.