Looking for eBay appraisal help

I have my next two releases at the pressing plant right now and bills need to get paid, so I'm doing another purge of my collection and posting stuff on eBay tomorrow. I don't spend a ton of time looking for record on eBay so I'm unsure of what are still "big ticket" items; if anyone's bored and feels like checking out my tradelist and letting me know what items go for at least $30 or more, I would absolutely love you forever:

http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/scottheisel

(That is sorely out-of-date but still has the majority of my collection on it)

Thanks in advance for anyone who's willing to help me figure out how to finance some badass records!

bored, did your for trade list.

Millencolin Skauch Burning Heart

Possibly between 20-30..... millencolin is hit or miss

Oblivion/Humble Beginnings Split MedioCore

I got mine for 2 bucks and have seen them go cheap, but if you put Midtown or Cobra Starship in the description I am sure you can get a lot more. about 25-30

Against Me! Against Me! Crasshole

I think this one is obvious

Circa Survive - both LPS

these go for like 60 a piece i think

Frenzal Rhomb Once A Jolly Swagman, Always A Jolly Swagman

I believe this goes for a lot, i'm not sure

My Chemical Romance I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Lo

This should get at least 30-40

Norma Jean Bless The Martyr/O God, The Aftermath/Redeemer

you said test pressing so probably a lot

Obvious one's I see are:

Thrice - Artist & The Ambulance $60 - $100

Thrice - Vhessiu $60 - $100

Moneen - The Red Tree $60 - $100

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American $50ish

Jimmy Eat World - Futures $30 - $50

Jimmy Eat World - Clarity around $50 or more

But who knows with the holidays around the corner, who knows what people will be bidding up to.

For some reason I seem to remember seeing that phantom planet record going for around $30.

Also those Promise Ring records will catch a good amount speaking of the Maritime record would probably get you around $30 each or more. Jets to Brazil you'll probably get close to $30 for each.

Your copy of Red Album could easily go for $50-60, and Young Mountain always sells for a good price (especially since you have a first press).

Was it Weezer's red album? I didn't see it in there. I sold mine like a week ago on ebay for like $18. Good thing I only paid $15 for it originally and didn't care about it.

Your copy of Red Album could easily go for $50-60, and Young Mountain always sells for a good price (especially since you have a first press).

Was it Weezer's red album? I didn't see it in there. I sold mine like a week ago on ebay for like $18. Good thing I only paid $15 for it originally and didn't care about it.

No, Baroness.

Ugh, I keep forgetting to grab the Felix Culpa from you. I was just about to do it, but it says your store's down for now.. any other way I can pick it up?

The store appears to be working now! Are you still having problems ordering?

Actually, I saw on your site that it was on Interpunk, so I grabbed it from there last night. Does that still get you the same amount of money as if I had bought it direct from you?