NOFX - THE DECLINE

copter76

The extra 7 bucks is not going to deter flippers at all. It's only going to deter people on a budget who don't want to spend $15 + shipping on a 2 song EP.

I know that argument won't make any difference to most of you though since Fat is one of the labels that people will defend regardless of what they do.

I know what you mean ($15 is pricey, even for a full-length LP), but at the same time, at least it is a 2-song EP that is hovering around the 20 minute mark...that, and there is always the black vinyl for those on a budget.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markovianprocess
The extra 7 bucks is not going to deter flippers at all. It's only going to deter people on a budget who don't want to spend $15 + shipping on a 2 song EP.

I know that argument won't make any difference to most of you though since Fat is one of the labels that people will defend regardless of what they do.

I know what you mean ($15 is pricey, even for a full-length LP), but at the same time, at least it is a 2-song EP that is hovering around the 20 minute mark...that, and there is always the black vinyl for those on a budget.

Yeah, I'm not really buying the budget argument either. I don't have any income right now and I still found a way to buy it (and pay the international shipping).

Come on. It's fat. They probably made it all deluxe and 180 gram or somethin... They wouldn't nearly double the price for no reason, in my opinion, hence me thinking it's gonna be made all nice or somethin... They charge 14.00 for double color LPs so like i said, it'll probably have a nice surprise!

Come on. It's fat. They probably made it all deluxe and 180 gram or somethin... They wouldn't nearly double the price for no reason, in my opinion, hence me thinking it's gonna be made all nice or somethin... They charge 14.00 for double color LPs so like i said, it'll probably have a nice surprise!

I believe they doubled the price simply because they could. We're not getting anything extra for it.

Yeah, I'm not really buying the budget argument either. I don't have any income right now and I still found a way to buy it (and pay the international shipping).

the shipping overseas (i'm from europe ) at fat is great,and if you like the EP you can buy the black vinyl version ( in my record store they have it for 8 euro ) it have the same songs that the color version.

I'm fine with the 15$ EP

Sweet.

Hey, if someone thinks it's too much (which it is believe it or not), let it be, no need to take it back to 3rd grade name calling/shit talking...what good does it really do?

FUCK! I ordered The Decline before I saw the comp was on there too. Ordered both separate :/ I emailed them. I hope they can combine my shipping and kick me back $3.57. Dammit.

Still no response. Any suggestions how I could contact them more directly(maybe a more often checked email account)?