has anyone here ever used dmt ?

icecream

I've never messed around with psychedelics before let alone drugs (spare for smoking weed maybe 3 times in my life) but after rediscovering DMT; the spirit molecule book by rick strassman I've gain quite interest in experimenting with the drug.

I think one of the main appealing facts of trying dmt is that your body naturally produces this chemical.

I was just curious if anyone here had any experience with the drug.

yup, once at bonnaroo in 08. its something everybody should try at least once, there is nothing like it.

my suggestion though is, if youve never done any other kind of psychedelic, DO NOT start with DMT. thats like skipping levels 1-99 and starting on level 100.

haha, thats what i did. our buddy ended up with some and no one wanted to be the first to try it.

so i did. holy shit. insane.

my pupils were huge and i was tripping INSTANTLY.

got stuck in a mirror.

crazy.

I think one of the main appealing facts of trying dmt is that your body naturally produces this chemical.

My body naturally produces poop.

Smoke that shit.

But seriously, I would liken DMT to LSD in that LSD is like walking down stairs into madness and DMT is like being thrown off a cliff.

It's not a "pleasant" trip either, its fucking intense.

Try mushrooms or LSD first.

My body naturally produces poop.

Smoke that shit.

But seriously, I would liken DMT to LSD in that LSD is like walking down stairs into madness and DMT is like being thrown off a cliff.

It's not a "pleasant" trip either, its fucking intense.

Try mushrooms or LSD first.

i make that shit with a friend... seriousy

it def is pretty intense

i make that shit with a friend... seriousy

it def is pretty intense

is it hard to make ?

the first I've ever heard of this drug, I'm fascinated by psychedelics and the insane stories people tell from being on them

I'm fascinated by how many people say they tripped and insist they saw a little green man or a devil or thought they turned into an orange or a bicycle or a penis pump or whatver. That shit doesn't happen. If you hear a story with any of the above elements, punch that person because they are stupid.

the first I've ever heard of this drug, I'm fascinated by psychedelics and the insane stories people tell from being on them

I'm fascinated by how many people say they tripped and insist they saw a little green man or a devil or thought they turned into an orange or a bicycle or a penis pump or whatver. That shit doesn't happen. If you hear a story with any of the above elements, punch that person because they are stupid.

For the most part that is true, but especially with Mushrooms you can see shit that doesn't exist and talk to shit that can't talk.

See:

http://www.shroomery.org/6255/Trip-Reports

Most of the time you will just get light trails or color distortion and feel lighter/heavier.

For the most part that is true, but especially with Mushrooms you can see shit that doesn't exist and talk to shit that can't talk.

See:

Most of the time you will just get light trails or color distortion and feel lighter/heavier.

Huh, that's never happened to me and I've done a shit ton of mushrooms. Usually I just got that "breathing" effect where everything swells and shit. I believe that people probably do have experiences like you said, it's just I've encountered like 30 people who, holy shit what a coincidence, all saw little green people when they tripped.

See:

Huh, that's never happened to me and I've done a shit ton of mushrooms. Usually I just got that "breathing" effect where everything swells and shit. I believe that people probably do have experiences like you said, it's just I've encountered like 30 people who, holy shit what a coincidence, all saw little green people when they tripped.

Yeah, unless they were all watching Flintstones together that seems like they are making stuff up.

See:

The very first time I did mushrooms was the only time I ever had really noticeable breathing/swelling. I went to take a piss and when I stepped in front of the toilet, all of the tiles in the bathroom were pulsing out at me with every breath I took. It felt like I was in some kind of ceramic vagina.

Usually mushrooms just make my back hurt.