Upcoming Dine Alone Releases (City & Colour, AOF)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, why there's nothing about it on official city & colour website?

When Alexisonfire added the band exclusive Dog's Blood there was nothing on the site or twitter to let you know either. It just appeared. I don't think they realise people are insane about vinyl.

Although since it's not just one variant with BMYLI expect they'd HAVE to put up something on the City & Colour site to let people know.

To anyone having trouble:

Band Exclusive: Red/White Swirl

DA Exclusive: Clear Vinyl

Red and white version

When Alexisonfire added the band exclusive Dog's Blood there was nothing on the site or twitter to let you know either. It just appeared. I don't think they realise people are insane about vinyl.

Although since it's not just one variant with BMYLI expect they'd HAVE to put up something on the City & Colour site to let people know.

Yep!!! agree with that!!

Was on the website yesterday and i saw something about the teagan and sarah split...

like : ALWAYS ASK US BEFORE GOING ON EBAY TO KNOW IF WE HAVE SOME LEFT...

And now...nothing about this small pressing...

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW GUYS:

The 14 tracks demo cd is only included with the swirl,

nothing about the demo cd in the red(a/b) and white description...

Justin can correct me if i'm wrong?

its with the swirl and the clear, i mentioned that earlier

I saw that earlier, but it is NOT stated in the red&white description...and it is in the swirl one....

Thanks for fast answer!

Justin, I am not sure if you have anything to do with this, but I bought Dogs Blood on orange vinyl and my download code didn't work, so I emailed [email protected] and haven't heard back. Do you know how I can get a new code?

SAME HERE!!!

Emailed, no reply at all....

email me, [email protected] - i'll get you guys sorted

To anyone having trouble:

Band Exclusive: Red/White Swirl

DA Exclusive: Clear Vinyl

Red and white version

I'm pretty sure they all know how nuts people go over their records. George and I think Dallas both collect records. I remember talking to those guys before a show we did once and it was right after the Equal Vision thing. George told me they were allowed to pick out some records from the "vault". He mentioned getting an original press Jane Doe, rootbeer I think. Can't remember what Dallas said. Man I miss those dudes. I still have some old tape George made me full of Spirit of Versailles stuff.

@circlingvultures: Yeah I know they collect records. I thought it was Wade and George though?

I actually meant they seem to underestimate their own vinyl popularity. I talked to George when they were here in Australia about vinyl and he was saying they hadn't released much in the past as they didn't think they were the type of band whose fans would buy lots of it.

I have no idea why he'd think that though.