Boardwalk empire

I hope Willy takes a more prominent role next season, I like his character.  I do wonder if he's going to be holding some resentment toward Nucky that boils over at some point.

would be interesting if it does... his character seemed to be maturing a lot through this season, and he has to realize everything that happened was a result of his actions.

• 1 month later...

As bummed as I am that this is coming to an end, I think the timing is right.  The show is still great and it won't run the risk of wearing out it's welcome.  Since Eli is in Chicago, I'd assume we'll see a decent amount of Capone (and hopefully more Van Alden).

That would make me happy as well

• 3 months later...

Just finished (FINALLY) Season 4.........Boardwalk Dookie

At least Harrow got to be a deleted scene in Moonrise Kingdom at the end......

I was beyond upset by the ending of season 4. I like where they left off with the Nukkie/Chalky/Doctor guy storyline, but the way they ended Harrow really makes me sad. I was pissed when they killed off Jimmy, but I understood why he had to die. I don't understand the need for Harrow to die. Every show I watch, my favorite characters get killed off.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Episode 6 was so suspenseful, especially in Chicago. Does anyone have any predictions or questions that they want answered for the last two episodes?

My biggest question is with the role of the young boy, who has to be Tommy Darmondy. If he was there to kill Nucky, he had his chance this last episode. Gillian is in this season for a reason. I think that she was writing to Tommy and told him what Nucky did to her with the Commodore, and Tommy will get Nucky to help get Gillian out. We see Nucky starting to finally feel responsible for what he did. Right after the flashback where he first meets young Gillian, he says "why would you trust me" as he is reliving that scene.