THE FORECAST "The Forecast" LP /275 SHIPPING NOW!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did GGR do your sleeves too or did you have them done elsewhere?

They did the sleeves, too! I was really happy with the print job this time around; they did the Felix Culpa LP sleeves and I wasn't entirely thrilled with how they came out (I felt like they printed out a little too dull). But that was one of the first projects they worked on; they definitely have a much better grasp on the whole process now.

Got my Mountain Dew in the mail yesterday. Looks great!

A bit bummed that it's not a full sleeve, but no biggie.

Thanks for ordering a copy! As for the sleeve, it was more cost-effective for this small of a run to not do a full sleeve—but I think the printing on the inside turned out really nice!

No worries, totally understandable! Wasn't bitching you out or anything, just making an observation. For $13, I'm certainly in no position to complain.

Awesome, I finally got home to open this up to find I got a Mountain Dew copy. Love this album, and I actually kind of love that the jacket is like the Late Night Conversations release, makes me wish almost that In The Shadow of Two Gunmen was the same just so they were all the same. Although I'm just happy they're all on vinyl now.

I actually kind of love that the jacket is like the Late Night Conversations release, makes me wish almost that In The Shadow of Two Gunmen was the same just so they were all the same. Although I'm just happy they're all on vinyl now.

you could order a test press for Two Gunmen, it has the same style jacket ;)

haha. awesome! wish this band is bigger in aussie, so they're willing to do a tour...

Same here, really need 'Soundwave' to take the plunge by popping them on their festival.

yeah mate, been hassling the promoter of soundwave via twitter to check them out. will be campaigning for them for SW 2012.