Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

So...in tonight's episode, everyone does everything crazy stupid. Seriously, there was almost no one I didn't want to kill by the end of the episode. "I held you at gun point but now I'll give you a ride to your destination and the hospital BFF for F!" "There's no way to explain it in English...No wait, poison, that's how you'd explain it, my bad." Basically 5 minutes of story took place over an hour of TV.

I also have a feeling the guys in the temple are followers of the Smoke Monster and that Jacob sneaked his way in there in the dying Sayid, which is why they want to kill him. But I really don't know and almost don't care.

So...in tonight's episode, everyone does everything crazy stupid. Seriously, there was almost no one I didn't want to kill by the end of the episode. "I held you at gun point but now I'll give you a ride to your destination and the hospital BFF for F!" "There's no way to explain it in English...No wait, poison, that's how you'd explain it, my bad." Basically 5 minutes of story took place over an hour of TV.

I agree w/ that stuff above, it was all pretty stupid.

I also have a feeling the guys in the temple are followers of the Smoke Monster and that Jacob sneaked his way in there in the dying Sayid, which is why they want to kill him. But I really don't know and almost don't care.

They are followers of Jacob, and now that he is gone, I feel that they are afraid of the smoke monster, hence the black powder they kept circling themselves with, as in the foot when "Locke" went buck wild on the dudes with the guns.

This whole thing comes back to when Jacob and that other dude were watching as the black pearl? I believe it was called, was about to hit the island when he was trying to find a loophole to kill Jacob, so he could get off the island.

Now this is just a feeling and it may be true, but I have a feeling we will never know for sure. The smoke monster is obviously that other dude talking with Jacob. But with the random people showing up on the island in the beginning of the series taking the form of Christian, or the horse, or any other random people, he (the smoke monster) is able to be in the dead persons body for a brief amount of time, and that is what is now going on with Sayeed. Which is why they want to kill him.

This show confuses myself.

They are followers of Jacob, and now that he is gone, I feel that they are afraid of the smoke monster, hence the black powder they kept circling themselves with, as in the foot when "Locke" went buck wild on the dudes with the guns.

This whole thing comes back to when Jacob and that other dude were watching as the black pearl? I believe it was called, was about to hit the island when he was trying to find a loophole to kill Jacob, so he could get off the island.

Now this is just a feeling and it may be true, but I have a feeling we will never know for sure. The smoke monster is obviously that other dude talking with Jacob. But with the random people showing up on the island in the beginning of the series taking the form of Christian, or the horse, or any other random people, he (the smoke monster) is able to be in the dead persons body for a brief amount of time, and that is what is now going on with Sayeed. Which is why they want to kill him.

Well, MiB (smokey, etc) doesn't go INTO the dead persons body, but can manifest a physical representation of it. They showed that with "Bad Locke" standing right next to the real Lockes body on the beach...

Has anyone ever thought that Jacob is actually an "evil" entity? They never really got into who was truly the "good" or "evil" one, Jacob or MiB... They just try to imply it with the coloring of their clothing...

Well, MiB (smokey, etc) doesn't go INTO the dead persons body, but can manifest a physical representation of it. They showed that with "Bad Locke" standing right next to the real Lockes body on the beach...

Has anyone ever thought that Jacob is actually an "evil" entity? They never really got into who was truly the "good" or "evil" one, Jacob or MiB... They just try to imply it with the coloring of their clothing...

pretty sure the good guy doesnt go around seemingly arbitrarily killing people off for no reason.

pretty sure the good guy doesnt go around seemingly arbitrarily killing people off for no reason.

since it's LOST, we never really know if it's arbitrary or not... that being said, I personally think that Jacob is the "good guy" but just posing a theory.

im going to go out on a limb here and say that jacob and the MiB are some sort of extra-solar or interdimensional beings and the island is their base of some kind on earth. whether they're playing a game with us, learning about us, or if its part of some grander purpose im not sure about.

EDIT:

remember when fake locke was talking to the people with guns before transforming into the smoke monster and owning them? he said something about them being "sent here" to protect Jacob. sent from where? another planet, galaxy, dimension?

im getting a major Mothman Prophecies/Stargate vibe here.