Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

So, that happened.

Not sure what I feel about last night. I think I liked what they were going for, but for some reason, the acting/dialogue felt really stilted to me and the sets looked kinda slapdash.

I definitely didn't like wedging in the footage from season 1 where Jack and Kate find the stones and the skeletons. I don't know anyone who would've needed assistance to connect those dots.

Last night's episode was a bunch of TV copout cliches.

Gasp! Jacob and MIB are brothers! Dun dun dun!!!

Let's wedge in footage from season 1 (as Scott mentioned) to "remind" viewers...huh?!?!

It felt like a half-assed episode to only reach the end. The last episodes better be mind-blowingly awesome to make up for this one.

last nights episode was a piece of crap.

i felt like i was watching some poorly made, poorly acted made for tv saturday afternoon movie. i couldn't get into it at all and normally im glued to the tv for lost.

the whole 'this is the heart of the island....light inside every man!' bullshit was awful. hey duder, drink this wine, 'now you're like me!' seriously, writers of lost?

i honestly can't understand how people weren't disappointed by this episode.

I thought this probably the worst Lost episode ever, very disappointed.

Stranger in a Strange Place or whatever that episode was called w/ Jack's tattoos was the WORST. Hands down.

This episode had to happen though.

I have a feeling everyone will hate the end of Lost. Should be pretty funny reading people complain about it the day after.

I thought this probably the worst Lost episode ever, very disappointed.

Stranger in a Strange Place or whatever that episode was called w/ Jack's tattoos was the WORST. Hands down.

This episode had to happen though.

I have a feeling everyone will hate the end of Lost. Should be pretty funny reading people complain about it the day after.

"Across the Sea" was really somewhere between that one and any Kate episode.

I am dissapointed by the lack of miles this season. they developed his character so well over last season that it seems like a waste to not have him play a more promenant role.

This is how I feel about the whole season right now. I'm still enjoying it but I feel like they have another season in them at least from all the shit they were setting up and this one is feeling rushed as hell.

I am dissapointed by the lack of miles this season. they developed his character so well over last season that it seems like a waste to not have him play a more promenant role.

This is how I feel about the whole season right now. I'm still enjoying it but I feel like they have another season in them at least from all the shit they were setting up and this one is feeling rushed as hell.

I do understand that a bit. I still love the show though.

Also why is it that all the sudden this season everyone seems to hate kate so much. It's like people have always hated her from the beginning yet are only now getting around to saying something about it.

It's funny how this show is stumbling to the finish line

Other than a few good story arcs since (parts of season 4 and 5), Lost has been stumbling since the third season. Considering the majority of the second season was also garbage, I'd say Lost is probably the record holder for most successful show with the highest percentage of disappointed viewers.

If you look at some other highly regarded shows, there isn't nearly as many people saying Oh, I hated this episode or that episode, or even entire seasons. And yet people still keep coming back to Lost.

I have known since season 3 that the show wasn't going where I wanted it to or even thought it would, but I also knew that I would watch it until the end no matter what. I know a lot of my friends feel the same way.