Do You only buy black t shirts from bands?

i like mostly black and darker colors. i won't buy a white shirt unless its a cool design, but even then i'm not a fan and usually won't buy it unless it's extraordinary. most of my shirts are on black.

I tend to prefer darker colors if I have to buy something else, like a darker gray or blue. I think the thing I dislike the most about colored shirts is the way they age. I am still wearing shirts from when I was a teenager. An old black shirt looks good faded out. I have a Sick of it All shirt from early 90s that is still kicking around.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a related topic of band t-shirts, I stopped buying them because I don't fucking understand them anymore.

Remember when bands had unique logos or at the very least a definitive font that only they use? It was easily recognizable as the font for their name? Try picturing the word "Beatles" and you will think of their font immediately.

I look at music t-shirts now and I don't fucking understand why anyone would want them. They're all different but they all look the same if that makes any sense. They just look like a total fucking mess.

Like they all have one with the band name that's in neon-lettering and is barely legible and then a giant picture of a polar bear tearing a unicorn in half or some variation of that. Or a zombie buttfucking a dolphin on a technicolor blanket. What? How does this represent your band?

Most stores that sell band shirts have those square plastic displays so customers can see what the shirt looks like but they're quickly becoming obsolete since most of the shirts have so much shit crammed onto them that it crosses the borders of the display.

What the fuck is going on here?

[image]

Looks like a black shirt someone was wearing when they stepped on a Capri sun landmine.

This guy went insane trying to figure out what the fuck is going on his shirt. He ended up pulling his own teeth out of his asshole.

[image]

Who the fuck approved this?

[image]

August Burns Red apparently means a blue shirt where a farmer is squeezing a bull's bloated scrotum til it cums and spells out "August Burns Red."

Actually the text is so fucked up looking it actually reads "AUGUSJ BURN RED." So congratulations on that one Augusj Burn Red. I'm sure all the religious parents of the Augusj Burn Red fans out there will be pleased to see their kids wearing a shirt depicting beastiality.

[image]

Iwearembarrassingclothes

Who the fuck approved this?

[image]

August Burns Red apparently means a blue shirt where a farmer is squeezing a bull's bloated scrotum til it cums and spells out "August Burns Red."

Actually the text is so fucked up looking it actually reads "AUGUSJ BURN RED." So congratulations on that one Augusj Burn Red. I'm sure all the religious parents of the Augusj Burn Red fans out there will be pleased to see their kids wearing a shirt depicting beastiality.

pretty sure he's just milking a cow, duder.

now all bovine with horns are bulls; some dairy cows have horns. so really, it's not anatomically incorrect!

i live in pennsylvania; we know our bovines.

I grew up in Strasburg yo.

i'm so sorry, haha.

jay kay. i went to the railroad as a child. that's actually the last time i was ever on a train, incidentally.

i'm so sorry, haha.

jay kay. i went to the railroad as a child. that's actually the last time i was ever on a train, incidentally.

Why sorry? I moved out of the Amish country, you're still there.

Only thing I miss is Jennie's Diner near the outlet malls and occasionally the Chameleon.

Oh and if you're ever near Park City mall go to the Villa Nova West if it's still there. Best Italian I've ever had.