**SPOILER ALERT** PATRIOTS LOSE!!!

flicker

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't really matter if i say "we're"

my apologies for having a real connection to my team and feeling close to it, opposed to you who will like a different team every year.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FANS

Established February 3, 2002

uh. yeah. i've lived in massachusetts my whole life and been avidly watching the patriots since 98.

my apologies for having a real connection to my team and feeling close to it, opposed to you who will like a different team every year.

I'm from Pittsburgh, I was born a Steeler's fan. It just happens in the city.

I don't think a Pat's fan of any stature can make that comment has they have the most fairweather fans in the NFL right now, just like the Cowboys in the 90s.

uh. yeah. i've lived in massachusetts my whole life and been avidly watching the patriots since 98.

So right after they went to the Super Bowl for the first time in 25 years? How noble of you...

or maybe because i was 7 fucking years old and had better things to do when i was younger than that?

Guest falloutcollapse

I was doing other stuff so I just didn't really care. I feel like I kind of missed out on the commercials but whatever, I'm perfectly fine with that.

hah. yo. 18-1. best record in football as far as i'm concerned. let me know if you find a better one though!

a 18-1 record is quite a accomplishment. but it doesnt mean you are the best team ever. This record has been tied by both San Francisco in 84' and Chicago in 85'. And of those teams, both San Francisco and Chicago won the Championship.

They are not the best team in history, because the 07' PATRIOTS proved they could be beat any given day by any team this year. And they were, by a wild card team no less. And that's something you can't say happened to the 72' Dolphins.

just sayin'

17-0 is better than 18-1.

18 in a row > 17 in a row

just guessing.

it's pretty trendy to hate the patriots huh?

my apologies that we've just been THAT good the past 8 years.

i've been a green bay packers fan since 1988, which is before you were born.

yeah, 18 in a row is better, but being perfect is better than losing the biggest game of the year.

I don't think a Pat's fan of any stature can make that comment has they have the most fairweather fans in the NFL right now, just like the Cowboys in the 90s.

The Packers had a shit-ton of fairweathers in the '90s, too (or maybe it just felt like it, living in the Midwest).

The Packers had a shit-ton of fairweathers in the '90s, too (or maybe it just felt like it, living in the Midwest).

It's always, more or less, been like that for the Packers -- they're one of those teams with a national fan base.

i could care less that the giants won the super bowl but i am oh so happy that the patriots lost it. the ultimate choke. for the whole spygate thing, for belichick's smugness, for brady's pouting face on the sidelines when things aren't going his way. poetic justice if you ask me. nothing stings more than to go 18-0, make it all the way to the super bowl and lose it. and the most hilarious/sad part is that belichick couldn't even take it gracefully by staying on the field with his team.

i could care less that the giants won the super bowl but i am oh so happy that the patriots lost it. the ultimate choke. for the whole spygate thing, for belichick's smugness, for brady's pouting face on the sidelines when things aren't going his way. poetic justice if you ask me. nothing stings more than to go 18-0, make it all the way to the super bowl and lose it. and the most hilarious/sad part is that belichick couldn't even take it gracefully by staying on the field with his team.

that is pretty shitty of any coach to do, especially during a Super Bowl. He just proved he had no class.

Yeah, weak move by Bill B. I'm a Pats fan, but I'm starting to get tired of all the crap. They played, they lost, so long perfect seasion...get over it and move on. For the next week, all we'll hear in Boston is how Brady played hurt and that's why the Pats lost or they'll cook up some other excuse instead of being honest and saying that the Giants came to play and played better. Brady looked terrible...sacks, etc. It was their game to win and they blew it. Even after the Giants' 4th quarter touchdown they blew it. Brady, with a bunch of time outs and more than 30 seconds on the clock, should've been able to at least get them into field goal range. Whatever. Game over. Giants win. Congrats to them.