GLA$$JAW TOUR BUY TICKETS HERE

icecream

I saw them last time they toured, I think last year, and it was pretty bad. It was cool to seem the play those songs live again but it was soooooo boring to watch.

They all kinda stood around in a circle facing each other on stage, like they were just in their practice space jamming or something. Darly had his back to the audence for most of the show. It was really weird.

Even with that said, I'll probably end up at one of the LA area shows. Hopefully they have tix available without the poster cause that poster is pretty lame.

I saw them last time they toured, I think last year, and it was pretty bad. It was cool to seem the play those songs live again but it was soooooo boring to watch.

They all kinda stood around in a circle facing each other on stage, like they were just in their practice space jamming or something. Darly had his back to the audence for most of the show. It was really weird.

Even with that said, I'll probably end up at one of the LA area shows. Hopefully they have tix available without the poster cause that poster is pretty lame.

i know the feeling. i saw them in 99 and they were fucking INTENSE live. then, i saw them in dallas a few years ago, and it was cool to see em play but like you said, it was boring as hell.

I saw them at Warped Tour when I was in high school and was impressed with them. I had just started listening a few months before so wasn't huge on them yet, but liked the set. Then I saw them with Brand New in Rochester a year or two ago and it sounded awesome and intense, but if you watched them, it was not so exciting.

it won't truly be Glassjaw for me again without Todd but whatever. they were good but not great with Deftones a few years ago the last time I saw them. I think I was way more excited to see them than Deftones too. now I keep hoping they'll always be opening for Deftones when they come but no luck.

shit, I've seen them a bunch of times but the current line-up bugs me. it doesn't feel like the same band at all.

I saw them with HWM, I think around the time Worship & Tribute was coming out and it was fucking awesome and I saw them twice at Warped. The first time on a little side stage and they fucking killed it and the other time on the main stage and it was bad ass again, not as cool as seeing them on a little stage tho.

Then last time about a year ago was a snooze fest. They sounded alright, it was just a boring show. I felt like I was watching them practice in front of a bunch of people.

I saw them with HWM, I think around the time Worship & Tribute was coming out and it was fucking awesome and I saw them twice at Warped. The first time on a little side stage and they fucking killed it and the other time on the main stage and it was bad ass again, not as cool as seeing them on a little stage tho.

Then last time about a year ago was a snooze fest. They sounded alright, it was just a boring show. I felt like I was watching them practice in front of a bunch of people.

I think I was at this show. Didn't Sparta play too?

Yea, I knew there was another band I was forgetting. I think it was the SnowCore Tour or something like that.

Yea, I knew there was another band I was forgetting. I think it was the SnowCore Tour or something like that.

Sparta

Hot Water Music

Glassjaw

Dredg

at least here it was.

did you see Glassjaw/Poison The Well/Recover at The Living Room in Goleta, CA way back?

i saw the glassjaw / PTW tour here. think it was right after worship and tribute had leaked. the record wasnt officially out but funnily enough - everybody knew the songs already and daryl had made a quip about it.

pretty sure they also toured w/ american nightmare right around that time which in hindsight is probably a show i should have attended.

Sparta

Hot Water Music

Glassjaw

Dredg

at least here it was.

did you see Glassjaw/Poison The Well/Recover at The Living Room in Goleta, CA way back?

Yea that was the line up. I think we just went and saw Glassjaw, HWM and a couple songs of Sparta and left. Was never that into Sparta.

I didnt see that GJ/PTW show but I wish I would have. I did see PTW countless times back in the day tho. They were so good live back then.

I remember seeing Rise Against open a show before PTW then Strung Out at the Palladium. That was pretty rad. Funny how different that line up would look today.

well it does come with a poster too. i'm hoping it's a print.

Oh my god what about that poster could you possibly want?

Friend: "Hey what's that poster for?"

You: "Oh that's from a concert I went to."

Friend: "What? I don't see anything on that poster that would lead me to believe it has anything to do with music, a band, a concert, anything."

You: "Yeah....."

Friend: "So..... what's they're new album sound like?"

You: "Well, their last album had a special release date in a special location. And when you show up you have to pay $30 and put on a blindfold. Then they take you into this room and you sit on an uncomfortable chair and wait for 40 minutes. Then the band comes in but you can't see them cause you're blindfolded. They walk up to you and personally pull the chair out from under you so you fall. Then Daryl himself beats you with the chair until it smashes. Then the band picks you up and throws you down a flight of stairs into some industrial waste.

Friend: "Sounds great."

You: "Yeah, but hey Worship & Tribute was awesome right?"

Friend: "Yeah when we were in high school."

You: ***Blood starts dripping from your ear***

Friend: Okay well this has been fun. I'm gonna go listen to some bands that don't treat me like a wallet with a central nervous system. I'm probably gonna stop coming by here since you're obviously crazier than shit and now live on the dark side of mars. Maybe I'll see you again if I ever get a full-frontal lobotomy.

just saying that it's not JUST the ticket, you know? if it's a print then i'd venture plenty of people would want it and the high ticket price is understandable at that point. if you were to buy one from the merch table wouldn't it be like $15 bucks anyways?

that being said, if it's the shit they're using on the hyperlinks then yeah it's pretty blah.