New Allister 7"

i spent the days following 9-11 with these guys, and the mormon julie from the real world. i can't believe they're still a band

completely off topic, but i was madly in love with her and her role in the NFG video

Rachel Leigh Cook in the NFG video for "Dressed To Kill" over Julie

i spent the days following 9-11 with these guys, and the mormon julie from the real world. i can't believe they're still a band

How random.

Also can't believe they're still putting stuff out. (One of) the least successful of the early Drive Thru class.

They are pretty popular in Japan. Actually Scott Murphy has a very successful career in Japan simply playing covers of Japanese songs made pop punk (singing in Japanese). Although he doesn't write any of his own songs/lyrics in Japanese

How random.

Also can't believe they're still putting stuff out. (One of) the least successful of the early Drive Thru class.

They are pretty popular in Japan. Actually Scott Murphy has a very successful career in Japan simply playing covers of Japanese songs made pop punk (singing in Japanese). Although he doesn't write any of his own songs/lyrics in Japanese

Pretty cool, thanks for the info

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I've been working on a side project with Rivers Cuomo, lead singer of the band Weezer. We've been recording an album's worth of songs over the past couple months, trading off lead vocal duties. It's been a lot of fun, and the songs are turning out awesome! They'll be sung mostly in Japanese, and the CD will be out sometime this year!