New Year's Eve/Day Plans!

what are you guys doing (if anything) for NYE and new year's day?

i'm going to my sister and brother in law's with my boyfriend to just hang out and play board games/watch movies. none of us drink so there will be a lot of sober activities. i'm hoping to watch the snooki ball drop on mtv, because i mean really, what better way to ring in 2011?!

new year's day will consist of much bowl game watching. go nittany lions! beat dem gators!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be strolling in as the single guy to my friend's party. I WAS going to Huntington, WV to actually meet up with a kickass lady, but now that drive isn't going to happen.

Even when I dated a girl for over two years, we somehow didn't go to the same new year's party, so no NYE make out session. I'm pretty sure my NYE kiss will be with Molly! She's a bit hairy and has always a wet nose. Yes, she's an australian cattle dog mix, but whatever.

SHIT'S GOIN' DOWN!

drinking microbrews and playing video games at my buddys place.

new years day trying to make it to the sword show. but nobody else wants to go.

I think I've seen you twice mention you're "trying to take it to the sword show. but nobody else wants to go"....that depresses me......so...I'll get myself a ticket to texa$ and I'll turn that 'nobody' into 'somebody'!

I have a fridge full of stuff to cook awesome food. I got a shitton of kitchen appliances for Christmas (2 food processors, a crock pot, a new George Foreman) so I'll see what I can do about using all of them. Also, I've got 3 bottles of sparkling cider to split between the wife and I. All that plus my new Roku box and the Giants/Beware Of Safety 7" pre-order going up. It will be a happy end to an already awesome year.

I have a fridge full of stuff to cook awesome food. I got a shitton of kitchen appliances for Christmas (2 food processors, a crock pot, a new George Foreman) so I'll see what I can do about using all of them. Also, I've got 3 bottles of sparkling cider to split between the wife and I. All that plus my new Roku box and the Giants/Beware Of Safety 7" pre-order going up. It will be a happy end to an already awesome year.

Yes! You totally reminded me of that pre-order!

You better make something phenomenal on that Foreman!

Yes! You totally reminded me of that pre-order!

You better make something phenomenal on that Foreman!

I got this one: http://amzn.com/B000A7W4Z2

You can grill on it. You can make waffles on it. You can bake cookies in it. What the fuck! It rules. I've already grilled chicken on it a couple of times. I gotta find something crazy to do with it.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':kp7r7v34]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':kp7r7v34]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I will be going bowling, I think. That's the last set of plans that I heard, anyways. Some friends and I have already changed plans about ten times, so I told them to figure out what we are doing, and I will be there. So, yeah... bowling. It could end up being a pretty nifty time, but I don't know yet. It was either that or go to an all ages show where no alcohol is served, BUT they are "providing champagne for a midnight toast." Getting drunk and bowling actually sounds awesome compared to that. ... I wonder if I can get Snooki (or a look alike) to climb into a bowling ball, and let me attempt a strike with her?

My friends are getting married tomorrow night, so I'll be at their wedding. Stoked about NYE for the first time, ever. It should be a rad time. Just wish my boyfriend was going with me!

You're celebrating it for the first time?

Not for the first time, but it's the first time I'm doing something I want to do, and the first time I'm spending it with a bunch of really awesome people. I normally will just stay at home, or something bad will happen(like my ex one year tore his ACL and I had to basically carry him all over the place haha).

Two years ago we were in NYC for New Years and I wanted to go out, but my friends were all bitching that it was too cold, so we ended up staying in the apartment, ordering pizza and watching Anderson Cooper. I was bummed.