FAT tweeting pic of boxes of test pressings

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already 570 for the suck live.... that´s rediculous!

I didn´t expect the bids go that high already.

Looks like I have to spend just as much as for the hofx test..... :/

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=fatwreckchords&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true

check this too dude....

;)

I know the dude who got them. As long as he wins the suck live too I´m happy.

He owns 15 (!!!) NOFX testpresses now. Guess he´d deserve to get #16 too.

I have only 9 so far.... :(

I have a buy no test pressing rule. To prevent from becoming like this

I used to not buy any also, but I found you can get some for more reasonable prices.

I traded a guy for a test of the rerelease of Strongarm's "Advent of a Miracle" and that's probably only going to go for $50-75 online given the value of the original.

Consequently, I just bought a test of John Coltrane's seminal album "Blue Train" for $40. Granted, it was a reissue but a it's been remastered and it's in stereo as well. The 200gram record itself costs around $18 new, so I figured it was a nice investment for a stellar album.

^What comp?

I remember the Lookout site having a test of Crimpshrine - Sound of.... forever on the site for like $15 bucks. The day I finally go to buy it someone buys it as I click to add it in my cart. Worst. Day. Ever.

A Slice Of Lemon maybe? I can't remember. I should go down and check it out soon. Maybe it's worth something...

;)

At Phonopolis? It's The Thing That Ate Floyd. Been eyeing that one as well...

LOL at everyone who thinks it's their job to tell people how to spend their money.

i don't want to live in a world where it's unacceptable to clown on some dork for dropping $800+ on a test of a fucking LIVE NOFX record. serious bonzer there dude.

I don't think so at all. If it means something to them, who cares? People spend a lot of money on things I have no interest in, but if they get enjoyment out of it who am I to judge? I've never bought a video game in my life and there are people on this board who probably drop several hundreds or thousands of dollars on video games annually; I wouldn't, but does that make me any better than them?

This board gets bogged down with such negative bullshit all the time. I'm sure whoever wins this test press is going to be stoked beyond belief, despite the cost. For some people, it's worth it.

Guest vinyldoa
they dont have any option but to offer $4 shipping via media mail... its ebay policy remember?

Don't let something as small as facts get in the way of everyone's bitching!

you could always offer more than one shipping service. it doesn't matter how much those are as long as there's at least one that's $4 or less