Anchorless 4 way split 7" Series Vol 1.

**UPDATE** PRE-SALE IS NOW LIVE. Exclusive color trans gold /150 and trans green /350

We have the records, pictures posted, track listing posted as well. All pre orders will ship before the end of the month. woot woot http://anchorlessrecords.bigcartel.com/

hey guys, we are very excited to announce the first in a series of 4 way split 7"s that we will be releasing. Volume one features tracks from Brendan Kelly(Lawrence Arms), Mike Hale(Gunmoll/In The Red), Jeff Rowe, and Chris Cresswell(The Flatliners).

Stay tuned for details, but expect this to be out early spring!!!

Also, we are relocating to Brooklyn next month and things are on sale now, so pick something up on the cheap! www.anchorlessrecords.bigcartel.com

cheers

neil

www.anchorlessrecords.com

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subscriptions avavailable? Maybe a "we charge as they come out" method of some sort?

Pretty sure we won't be going the subscription route for this. I've been bummed the last few times I signed up for a subscription for vinyl, and don't wanna bum folks out if there are delays or other problems.

Lot's of cool things will be going along with this, and if you want to stay on top of things shoot over an email and ill add you to the mailing list.

Subscriptions avavailable? Maybe a "we charge as they come out" method of some sort?

Pretty sure we won't be going the subscription route for this. I've been bummed the last few times I signed up for a subscription for vinyl, and don't wanna bum folks out if there are delays or other problems.

Lot's of cool things will be going along with this, and if you want to stay on top of things shoot over an email and ill add you to the mailing list.

thanks partner, I get the newsletter already though ;)

• 1 month later...