crazy AM! versions

Thought this was going to be the next pressing or some of the super rare color presses. I have the white/black test press. Was that intentional or did the plant just randomly grab it when they were experimenting with the half/half colors?
I think it was on press anyway, so they just used it. They probably asked if it was okay.

I will trade for original, older japanese hardcore records... Gauze, Death Side, Gism, etc. Not the recent albums or bootlegs.

I saw AM! on Saturday. They ripped. Very fast. 25 songs in 75 minutes with very little talking, including a few minute break between the first 20 songs and the last 5.

I know that none of you actually HAVE any of these records that I am looking for... but do the math... I am offering to trade a $200+ record of mine for a $100-ish Japanese Hardcore record. Ha!

Thought this was going to be the next pressing or some of the super rare color presses. I have the white/black test press. Was that intentional or did the plant just randomly grab it when they were experimenting with the half/half colors?
I think it was on press anyway, so they just used it. They probably asked if it was okay.

I will trade for original, older japanese hardcore records... Gauze, Death Side, Gism, etc. Not the recent albums or bootlegs.

I saw AM! on Saturday. They ripped. Very fast. 25 songs in 75 minutes with very little talking, including a few minute break between the first 20 songs and the last 5.